[NBA] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (FEB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member

I love this video; I feel like I've watched it a dozen times today. I especially love that it uses "Homecoming," which I love, instead of that played out-assed "I'm Coming Home" song, which I'm sick of.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I don't quite know how it happened but the Heat somehow lost to the Hawks despite Hassan having another monster game AND the Hawks resting sixty percent of their starters and, despite the final score, it never felt like the Hawks were going to lose.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I don't quite know how it happened but the Heat somehow lost to the Hawks despite Hassan having another monster game AND the Hawks resting sixty percent of their starters and, despite the final score, it never felt like the Hawks were going to lose.
Did you happen to notice what Miami shot from the field? Or, perhaps, the fact that they had 16 assists and 23 turnovers? Or how, until the last minute or so of the game, their starting SF had as many turnovers as he had points, rebounds and assists combined?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Did you happen to notice what Miami shot from the field? Or, perhaps, the fact that they had 16 assists and 23 turnovers? Or how, until the last minute or so of the game, their starting SF had as many turnovers as he had points, rebounds and assists combined?
Or the fact that they had Michael Beasley playing serious minutes.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
the thing with Whiteside gobbling up all those boards is he is the only big on Miami right now, Anderson hardly plays and I believe he got injured last game. The times I've watched him play he was huffing and puffing...looked winded.

Status
Not open for further replies.