Lakers discussion

kobe dont want none of that in the 2nd round.... if the blazers make it past the 1st they would be a serious threat to the lakers. though i wouldnt mind a denver/portland wcf.... kobe would be eliminated and we can all watch lebron dismantle the nuggets in the nba fiinals. lebron vs carmelo just the way that the nba would want it. they want their magic vs bird well if the nuggets can beat the mavs or hornets in the 1st and the rockets or spurs in the 2nd.... man. that would be awesome. go portland.....
The league wants LeBron vs Carmelo? Hmmm....

IF the Lakers play Portland, Lakers have HCA. Portland can't win in LA as much as LA can't win in Portland.

Lakers have the best road record in the league, (29-12)(Portland is 19-21) and can probably kick it up a notch in the playoffs.
It's starting... Can you feel the deja vu? You, me, Aires, tradepeja, Kobe threads, Kingsfan morphing into Blazerfan/Utahfan/Hornetfan/Spurfan/Rocketfan & Mavsfan (well...maybe not Mavsfan...).

PLAYOFFS!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
It's starting... Can you feel the deja vu? You, me, Aires, tradepeja, Kobe threads, Kingsfan morphing into Blazerfan/Utahfan/Hornetfan/Spurfan/Rocketfan & Mavsfan (well...maybe not Mavsfan...).

PLAYOFFS!!!

I could do Hornets or Rockets. No to the rest. But, I will not ever be a Laker fan. I just won't watch. You can tell me when it's over. :p

PLAYOFFS!!!

I'll be at the last game vs. Utah on Tuesday...waiting for the playoffs!
I'm sure the biggest Mavs fan on this board has to be VF..she just LOVES Dirk!! ;)

PLAYOFFS!!!
Believe me, I cannot wait for the yearly Laker team chemistry break down. The best part, its actually started early this season.

my only wish is that the lakers face the jazz... THEN the blazers... lastly the spurs or hornets...

id want teams who are up in your face than them..