[Game] Kings @ Warriors 11/02/13 Game Thread

S

SDkings82

Put Bmac And Outlaw In The Starting Lineup. MT Is Completely Useless Unless He Is Hitting Shots So Put Him On The Bench. Salmons Actually Can Handle The Ball So Maybe That Would Take Some Pressure Off Of IT To Have To Handle The Ball And Be The Primary scorer

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Jimmer's ball handling is at an elite PG level, the excuses regarding his game are all lies. Just lies, that's all. Jimmer's handle has improved tremendously and his supposed lack of handle has always been exaggerated. Jimmer's the best guard on this team, without question. In this wicked world, it doesn't matter what the right thing is. Sometimes the wicked stifle the good sheep illogically and immorally.
I'm not sure this is an issue of morality. ;)

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Jimmer's ball handling is at an elite PG level, the excuses regarding his game are all lies. Just lies, that's all. Jimmer's handle has improved tremendously and his supposed lack of handle has always been exaggerated. Jimmer's the best guard on this team, without question. In this wicked world, it doesn't matter what the right thing is. Sometimes the wicked stifle the good sheep illogically and immorally.
Yeah... you're about thisclose from crossing the threshold from annoying fanboy to troll. It's in your best interest to take a step back.

Thats a bit crazy, but I will say he is faster and a better shooter than Vasquez who is so slow.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I loved hearing our wonderful CrownDowntown folks chanting SAC-RA-MEN-TO at the end. And right now, I'm absolutely giddy over Malone not sugarcoating how abysmal our team looked. "We don't have the greatest talent in the NBA so we have to show up and work. If we don't, we're gonna get our azz kicked." (paraphrased...)

Look dude, I am Jimmer fan. That is why I am on this board. I am think Jimmer can play if he is given the minutes but you need to stop with the over the top Jimmer stuff. It is categorically wrong and embarrasses not only yourself but the legitimate Kings fans that have voiced positive opinions about Jimmer.

I know you really believe the stuff you say but you are wrong and you are doing no good to anybody with your combative style. Just stop or at least cool it.

Despite tonight, it's not hard to see the team becoming pretty good.
A starting small forward to defend and a big who can protect the rim for 15 minutes/game, and then it's just waiting for Ben to develop next to Cuz

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Wow, Malone is NOT happy and he is not going to make excuses for poor play. Such a welcome relief. Our players are going to be held accountable for their actions or lack thereof.

They'll put up with it if they want to be part of the team. Accountability comes with responsibility. Ask anyone on the Spurs...
You think that Coach Malone has as much pull and Pop? I am not saying that Coach Malone is wrong but players will only take so much of that no matter who the coach is. I can't see MT or Cousins taking too much of it.

Look dude, I am Jimmer fan. That is why I am on this board. I am think Jimmer can play if he is given the minutes but you need to stop with the over the top Jimmer stuff. It is categorically wrong and embarrasses not only yourself but the legitimate Kings fans that have voiced positive opinions about Jimmer.

I know you really believe the stuff you say but you are wrong and you are doing no good to anybody with your combative style. Just stop or at least cool it.
I endorse this message.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You think that Coach Malone has as much pull and Pop? I am not saying that Coach Malone is wrong but players will only take so much of that no matter who the coach is. I can't see MT or Cousins taking too much of it.
Malone is holding them accountable for poor play. You think they don't know they stunk up the court tonight and played without focus or heart? Oh please...

Structure and discipline are of tantamount importance in raising kids and coaching teams. If MT has a problem, then too bad. I don't think DMC will have a problem for the simple reason it was pretty clear he was frustrated with himself and his teammates.

Pop gained the respect of his players because he held them accountable and made sure they knew their roles in the organization. I don't know too many coaches who could have successfully turned Manu into a bench player without it.

The Kings have needed a coach with a strong compass for a very long time. Personally I'm ecstatic to see it.