[Game] Kings v. Thunder - Tuesday, Nov. 7 - 7 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Buddy Hield is the man you all need to stop hating on him. He's still developing and can look bad at times, but he actually has a jump shot and hustles hard for the ball.
Don't get too carried away - and don't mistake passionate criticism in the heat of the moment for hate. ;)

Some of the people who are the most critical of Buddy are some of the same ones who were so happy to see him in a Kings uniform. We're a passionate, sometimes illogical group around here.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Westbrook just tried to kill Bogs!!!!! Fans not happy. Westbrook loves even unhappier, which makes me happy.

I've seen the replay like 8 times, and I still have no idea what the hell happened. :p
My guess is they think they saw Westbrook intentionally throw some fingers in his face.

I have no problem with the refs getting tight on this crap. These NBA players know exactly where their body is and their defender's body is at all times. There is virtually no accidental facial contact. Incidental, maybe. Not accidental. There is no place in the game for eye pokes, elbow/forarms to the face. At all.