[Game] Kings v. Thunder - Tuesday, Nov. 7 - 7 PT

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by VF21, Nov 5, 2017.

1. VF21

VF21 #KingsFansForever Staff Member Contributor

so should I cancel my vacation plans for May?
    King Baller likes this.
  2. Kings Faithful

Kings Faithful Well-Known Member

Jackson with nightcap was awesome... would've loved to be at G1C for that. Good win!
  3. funkykingston

funkykingston Well-Known Member

Thanks. I've watched all but one game but haven't had time to post much lately.
    VF21 likes this.
  4. VF21

Oh, then... Sorry. Not sure what I was thinking. I'm kind of confused right now. Apparently when the King score more points than the other team it's a win or something...

:p
    MizzouKing and King Baller like this.
  5. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

I won't lie... it crossed my mind when she stumbled over her words and Fox gave his big cheesy grin as he walked away. :p
  6. King Baller

King Baller Well-Known Member

Hah! Kings win!
  7. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

I don't mean for Hill to be "that guy" this year but I often question his passion. Maybe it's knowing everybody is waiting for him to be supplanted by the rookie Fox
  8. lawlman91

lawlman91 Well-Known Member

Buddy with the carry job
  9. jcwkings

jcwkings Well-Known Member

Team has looked way better when it has gone small with Carter or Jackson at the 4 and ZBO at 5.
  10. Vladizzle

Vladizzle Well-Known Member

No need to be an apologist 24/7. It was a bad subbing as seen by the turnover, missed FT, which put the win in jeopardy and just by common sense.

Not a big deal though, still won, and I posted that before the instances so no need to make it more.
  11. VF21

??? Whatever.
  12. VF21

I think she stumbled over her words because she's not used to congratulating somebody after a Kings win.
  13. NewArena

NewArena Well-Known Member

Holy crap i LOVE me some Fox AND this team no matter what, but boy oh boy ... Fox shows every single day why the bench is not his calling
    King Baller, Joshoua and VF21 like this.
  14. VF21

This was fun. We'll have to get together and do it again...real soon!

Remember, it's a good night to be a Kings fan.

MizzouKing and ESP47 like this.
  15. steelevt

steelevt Well-Known Member

Yeah I believe they laughed cuz she said good luck then corrected herself and said congratulations. After 7 straight losses I don’t blame her.
    VF21 likes this.
  16. Section 101

Section 101 Well-Known Member

There were lots of empty seats!
  17. Iced Espresso

Iced Espresso Well-Known Member

Was a great game to be at, after screaming at Randolph for getting beat early by Adams multiple times and pondering if we'd score 10 in the first, to walk away with a win.

Mandatory celebratory vino now. Wasn't drinking at the game, but was encircled by a ton of people having a great time, so had extra commentary in the stands.

What fun.
    NewArena, VF21, King Baller and 2 others like this.
  18. pshn80

pshn80 Well-Known Member

But a heck of a lot more filled with paying customers including me.

I was happy to be there and we’ll rewarded. Great team win. I’ll be there Thursday with bells on.
    NewArena, VF21, King Baller and 4 others like this.
  19. John Galt

John Galt Well-Known Member

Just got home. had to stop in to see if anybody was bitching about the rotations after beating the Thunder. glad to see everyone is true to form.
    pshn80, VF21, New Era and 1 other person like this.
  20. eMBarkat10n

eMBarkat10n Active Member

First quarter was probably as horrible of a start as you could possibly ask for from this team. Once we got those 12 minutes out of the way, what I saw was a completely different team. It was almost as if we flipped a switch that's usually well hidden somewhere in the G1C. That one offensive sequence at the end of the first half that led to a 3 was phenomenal on many levels. The ball movement on that offensive possession was exactly what I want to see from this team on a consistent basis.

Oh, and is it just me, or does anyone else here think that our young guys all, individually, have an IQ that blows the old vets out of the building? Zach played well, but my god........Offensively speaking, Vince and George looked borderline pathetic out there!!!!!
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  21. Kingz19

Kingz19 Well-Known Member

Well, for what it’s worth...he’s responsible for the win in Dallas and his 1 point tonight made it a two possession game for good.
    pshn80, VF21 and King Baller like this.
  22. Vladizzle

Vladizzle Well-Known Member

How did Vince look pathetic..? His energy was pretty contagious tonight and my favorite moment was probably when he made that dime to WCS for the and 1 and pumped up the bench and crowd.. Hill was sub par but everyone at least rebounded and played team defense well.
  23. eMBarkat10n

eMBarkat10n Active Member

There you go...I fixed it for ya :)
  24. King Baller

King Baller Well-Known Member

It was a great game, that said I would have left Fox in to finish it. But hey Kings win:)
  25. allrightythen

allrightythen Well-Known Member

I couldn't watch but I was following the score on my phone. After the 1st. quarter I thought "not this again" followed by, "come'on guys show me something and make a run." It worked pretty well because when I checked again at half-time it was a close game again. I figured out a way to watch the last 3rd of the game and I decided competitive games are more fun to watch.;)
    King Baller, VF21 and John Galt like this.