[Game] Kings v. Nets - 3/1/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Did I just see a couple of Kings yukking it up? I hope I wasn't ... they should be mad at themselves and embarrassed. They lost to the effing Nets.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
This should be good.

"You look at any positives you can. Skal played his 4th good game in a row and Buddy had his best game."

Jerry also drooling over Skal.

Grant says no ones on the same page. Jerry says Brooklyn is comfortable together.

"Bottom line. This is disappointing. You can say all you want about the trade. You can not come out and start the game like that. Kings aren't good enough to get out of a hole like that."

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Koz calling out Joerger for being unprofessional.
The pathetic part is that Koz admitted he didn't hear the question. Kayte tried to stand up for Joerger, but Koz wouldn't be deterred. The look on Doug's face said it all. :(

EDIT: I listened again to Joerger's comments. The question was hard to hear, but was something along the lines of "If this had happened a month ago, what would you have said ... (couldn't hear the rest)." Joerger asked him to repeat it, and when he did it was still hard to hear. Joerger finally said, "Is there a question in there? I mean, you watched the game... Any more questions?" There weren't.

I think the guy was trying to get Boogie into the conversation and Joerger wasn't buying it. Koz owes the coach a BIG apology.

Last edited:
Afflalo's grin at the start of his interview screamed "I know how screwed we are, but I'm gonna try my hardest not to say anything stupid right now."
If Afflalo wouldn't have been butt cheeks maybe the trade wouldn't have occurred?

The sub par vets on this team need to be ushered out. Don't feel sorry for them in particular

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If Afflalo wouldn't have been butt cheeks maybe the trade wouldn't have occurred?

The sub par vets on this team need to be ushered out. Don't feel sorry for them in particular
Those "sub par vets" have been put in an impossible situation. None of them wanted or expected to be in the middle of this crap soap opera. You may not feel sorry for them but I sure do.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Those "sub par vets" have been put in an impossible situation. None of them wanted or expected to be in the middle of this crap soap opera. You may not feel sorry for them but I sure do.
Drink the Kool-aid. Drink the Kool-aid. There's a bright future ahead for those few who believe in Vlade and Vivek with all their hearts.

These are character building losses!

G

glassman

You're going to tell me Skal had a positive impact on this game when EVERY TIME HE WAS IN the Nets increased their lead somehow?
Yes I watched Skal and the OTHER 4 guys get scorched... however... it's not because he was letting his man jack open shots and it's not because he was carelessly turning over the ball.... WE JUST SUCK.... Skal is seriously one of the few that's been hustling non stop.... he's rebounding is a DIRECT indication to how hard he's going.... ONLY TOLLIVER HAD 1 MORE REB THAN SKAL THIS GAME..... TOLLIVER PLAYED ALMOST TWICE THE MINS.... OTHERWISE IN 15MINS SKAL WOULD HAVE BEEN TIED FOR LEADING REBOUNDS!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/aaronbruski/status/837197722113363969

Joerger is a clown ...