[Game] Kings v. Nets - 3/1/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

And maybe if we're real lucky we might find that Quincy Douby in the rough!
Funny, I was just thinking about how Douby was our new, untried rookie when I started posting here, and how many less than ideal picks, trades and contracts have happened since then. It's enough to make "flexible pieces" seem like one of our lesser errors.

On the other hand, long before I posted here, I shook Olden Polynice's hand and thanked him profusely for coming to Sac, because we were just so horrid, even with the miracle that was Mitch. This has never been a team for the faint of heart.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
now the exciting come back...right?
I may hurl. Grant's excitement would know no bounds... I don't think I've ever been this conflicted. I want them to lose just so Grant has to stumble around trying to justify it. I want them to win because ... Kings.

G

glassman

WHY DIDNT SKAL GET 30 MINS!!!!

CAUSE WERE TANKING???? AND HES OUR BEST PLAYER????

U SUCK SUPER DAVE!

His projected 30 mins tonight would have been 8-10 shooting 20 pts and 10 rebs 2 blks and 2 stls

SCREW U DAVE JOERGER

SLAB

Hall of Famer

U SUCK SUPER DAVE!

His projected 30 mins tonight would have been 8-10 shooting 20 pts and 10 rebs 2 blks and 2 stls

SCREW U DAVE JOERGER
Skal was hilariously bad tonight other than a few made baskets. Come on man.

Glenn

Hall of Famer

U SUCK SUPER DAVE!

SCREW U DAVE JOERGER
If we aren't tanking, people will complain about that.