[Game] Kings v. Nets 11/13/13

K

KingMilz

Cousins has made up for his horrible shot selection with his defense tonight 3 block,steal and charge drawn good sign he's doing other things when not taking good shots.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It is one game, but maybe Thornton has use after all as a bench plug.. That is way too early of a statement as he is a known bench cancer etc, but maybe it is his role after all
Hope springs eternal. I'm just impressed that whatever Malone said obviously had some impact with the guys.

Cousins has made up for his horrible shot selection with his defense tonight 3 block,steal and charge drawn good sign he's doing other things when not taking good shots.
The sign of a superstar for me is what do they do when they can't score that night. Cousins has responded by playing by far his best defensive game of the year and still getting after it on the boards. Great to see Cuz play a "star" game while having an off-scoring night

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hrm. Board still looking weird. Ten posts with the #366 and no #367. Not quite right.

But who cares? Tonight was a great night to be a Kings fan. So nice not to have all of us trying desperately and usually failing to find something good to talk about.

GO KINGS!

I'd love to see free tacos not for Kings scoring 100pts but for holding opposition under 90 in a win. That was you'd might see some tough D plus the crowd screaming D!!! all the way to the end. Undefeated Pacers currently holding opposition to 84 pts.