[Game] Kings v. Jazz - 3/5/17 - 3PT/6ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Once more into the breach...

Into the valley of death rode the 500...

I don't think even waxing poetic is gonna help at this point. I want this team to do well. I know people are hoping for high draft picks and that's fine. But it's not me. I root for them to win, knowing without reasonable doubt that my cheering up here in the middle of the forest isn't going to affect the outcome of the game. (If it could, we'd have a championship trophy on proud display).

I hope the rookies are learning valuable lessons. I hope Joerger can instill the character traits and culture of wanting to win. I also hope I'll win the lottery but that's probably a discussion for another time. :) I'll tell you one thing, though - I ever hit it big and I'm buying a luxury box at G1C to be handed down to my grandchildren. Why would I do that? Because, despite my dour mood lately, I still love this team. I love the family tradition of being a Kings fan and I know of nothing else that could possibly fill the void that would be created if that went away.

So...

#GoKings

#ILoveThisTeam

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
There was really nothing for serious men to do in cases of wild gossip, for superstitious rustics will say and believe anything...
I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
This should be super fun. Gobert will eat Willie alive, Hayward will school whatever SG is playing SF, and we'll lose by 25 with the Jazz letting their foot off the pedal halfway through the third quarter.

But we'll try really hard and shake hands and kiss babies, so it's all okay.

This should be super fun. Gobert will eat Willie alive, Hayward will school whatever SG is playing SF, and we'll lose by 25 with the Jazz letting their foot off the pedal halfway through the third quarter.

But we'll try really hard and shake hands and kiss babies, so it's all okay.
One can only hope.

You don't even have to hope. This "team" is pathetic without DMC. But you'll get to see the most gentlemanly group of #character & #cultured athletes in the entire NBA. So enjoy that!
Remember the game this year when the Jazz were up 20 in the 3rd quarter and lost? It wasn't Cousins that won it for you, in fact you could say that you won in spite of him.

I just don't get why people don't seem to remember or want to remember that we sucked.. we blew.. we were bottom dwellers for the last 10 years.

I think it was a mistake to get rid of DeMarcus because I think we might have made the playoffs and won a game. BUT... it's not like we gutted a team that was worth a crap come on everybody.

dude12

Hall of Famer
I just don't get why people don't seem to remember or want to remember that we sucked.. we blew.. we were bottom dwellers for the last 10 years.

I think it was a mistake to get rid of DeMarcus because I think we might have made the playoffs and won a game. BUT... it's not like we gutted a team that was worth a poopoo come on everybody.
There was hope with Cousins and Joerger, and Cousins didnt suck. This roster is fairly crapty without any high end prospects.

A fan has got to do
what a fan has got to do...

I_want_you_SAC_Kings_ICON.jpg
Predictions are ON for Kings game #62:
At G1C vs the Jazz, Sunday, 3/5, 3PM

Predictions are accepted HERE until tip-off (in about 1.5 hours).
Just follow the link to the thread, and post the exact game result.

Prediction game stats:
List of all predictors in order of appearance:
And to you, prediction virgins... :D Never too late to start!
@carmichaeldave, @Mr. S£im Citrus, @Warhawk, @6th, @9x1x6, @AL/kfan, @Albatros, @allrightthen, @Amit149, @andjel, @Arkitect, @arusinov, @BamBam52, @Bibby10AZ, @Big Cuz 15, @biltalent, @BLNINJA #81, @Boogie_Fever, @Bruiser62906, @bsegers, @Castasic, @Chicken Chaser, @Chubbs, @Crabwalk, @CuzistanKing, @Darr_Vader, @datamanwes, @DC222, @Deb M @deki, @DesertFox, @Dime Dropper, @Double-K, @dude12, @east_sac, @EJF, @Elise10, @ElRey, @Entity, @ESP47, @fansinceday1 @Fannie Dwest, @Flopi, @ForlornKing, @funkykingston, @giantking1355, @Gilles, @glassman , @Gliesian, @GoSACtown, @Gtronic, @Hansel, @Heuge, @HereWeBoogie, @HighFlyingMonkey, @HndsmCelt, @Hoovtrain, @Howard, @hrdboild, @Iced Espresso, @IfAt1st, @ikon_zero, @itzcoatl, @jcassio, @jcwkings, @Jeremy Fraser, @Jimbob, @Jkbiker, @John Galt, @Jora Wala, @Joshoua, @k_dubb90, @kennadog, @King in England, @kingdivac , @KingMilz, @KingsCitizen, @kingsfan1984, @KingsFan80, @Kingsfan91, @KingsFanGER, @Kingsfan_GER , @Kingsroots, @Lammy, @Larry89, @Livinthedream, @Lopes, @LPKingsFan,@mac, @macadocious, @Mass, @MassachusettsKingsFan, @Merdiesel, @miltonap, @MizzouKing, @nebs, @nofun, @One and Done,@OnYouLikeGlue, @OptimusRhyme, @Oscar, @Padrino, @pdizo916, @pdxKingsFan, @piksi, @ppine, @pshn80, @R2D2, @rainmaker, @randymoss1881, @RaY Z, @Revrag, @roasthawg, @RX-8, @Sac.1989, @Sac.Kings, @SacKings384, @sactownfan, @SacTownGrantFan, @SacTownKid, @Sam0ah, @SCKingsfan, @sdballer, @ShastaKingsFan, @Section 101, @sidney, @Siranthony, @slashing4, @Sluggah, @speedwagon, @spok22s, @steelevt, @swisshh, @TaxMan, @The Effort Police, @The_Jamal, @TruckeeKingsFan, @twslam07, @Tyndel, @upinsmoke, @White_Chocolate, @whoopdeedoo, @whozit and @Woogie.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
First; "Upstart Kings." Just lol, Grant. Lol

Second; What's wrong with the board today? I know there isn't an overwhelming amount of traffic for a Sunday afternoon massacre.
1. LOL!

2. Not sure, but I sent a message to Jeremy.