[Game] Kings v. Grizzlies - 3/27/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

And my point is if he's being put in situations to learn, tonight isn't such a good learning experience because the player he could learn the most from (Gasol) isn't there.
I disagree with your premise. He doesn't learn just playing against superior players. He learns from being on the floor against NBA competition.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I disagree with your premise. He doesn't learn just playing against superior players. He learns from being on the floor against NBA competition.
Well, duh. I knew that posts ago, which is why I made the "Cool Hand Luke" paraphrase. :p

I'm just gonna watch the game now.

Skal not in for a second half stint. An all around non development game. Management will have to rest players for the youth to play it looks like
I have an alternate theory to disciplinary of Papa G: Joerger did not leave Memphis on good terms. Bad blood there! He wants this game bad against former employer and he is going with the guys (vets) who he thinks can best get him the win.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I have an alternate theory to disciplinary of Papa G: Joerger did not leave Memphis on good terms. Bad blood there! He wants this game bad against former employer and he is going with the guys (vets) who he thinks can best get him the win.
And I have no problem with that. Give coach this game to keep him happy.

Come on now. Willie and Buddy are sitting at 27 min midway through the fourth. It's a back to back against the coaches former team. Kosta and Tolliver are playing well.
Actually the coach should not put his personal feelings ahead of the good of the team (player development). That's dereliction of responsibility!

Last edited: