[Game] Kings v. Grizzlies - 3/27/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

I'm sorry but I think I take the head coaches judgement of what is good for the team over yours.
Excuse me it is not an issue of my judgement versus his. If he is contradicting his strategy that he implemented 10 games back by inserting Papa G and Skal into the rotation for the purposes of developing them, then selectively changed that strategy due to animosity against former team, he is putting his feelings ahead of the good of the team. Thats hypothetical that I presented.

I one hand I applaud these guys not throwing in the towel and not tanking....but man we really need to get higher picks in this draft lol ...they have a chance to nab 2 really good players and add to some of the existing young talent

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
I one hand I applaud these guys not throwing in the towel and not tanking....but man we really need to get higher picks in this draft lol ...they have a chance to nab 2 really good players and add to some of the existing young talent
No, we have the chance to take the Pelican's pick (as long as they don't jump up in the lottery) and we have the chance to get the 76ers pick or ours, whichever is worse. We don't control either pick.

No, we have the chance to take the Pelican's pick (as long as they don't jump up in the lottery) and we have the chance to get the 76ers pick or ours, whichever is worse. We don't control either pick.
Im aware of the protections on the picks..,but when NY wins(I'm an idiot) and we win it impacts the seeding, so in that aspect we do have some control . It's the difference a possible 5 and 7 pick...I think that is the difference

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Im aware of the protections on the picks..,but when NY wins(I'm an idiot) and we win it impacts the seeding, so in that aspect we do have some control . It's the difference a possible 5 and 7 pick...I think that is the difference
We're gonna have a good selection regardless. This is a deep draft. We could lose all the the remaining games anyway, and still get screwed by the ping pong balls. It wouldn't be the first time.

We're gonna have a good selection regardless. This is a deep draft. We could lose all the the remaining games anyway, and still get screwed by the ping pong balls. It wouldn't be the first time.
I fully expect the Kings to finally move up for once, leapfrog PHI and have to swap picks and NO also moves into the top 3. Sad that's the way I'm programmed as a kings fan.
And agreed about how deep this draft is, there were a few guys though in that 5-7 range (right now my ideal scenario) that I would love. Oh well, I'm going to stop worrying about something I can't control and enjoy remainder of the season

OK, last time I mentioned this, I was wrong. But this time I've got it right when I give Coach Joerger props for surprising Memphis with full court pressure during a 2nd half possession that resulted in having to call a timeout. That paid dividends on the final possession when the Griz had no timeouts left and ended up with a hurried shot.

Well done, Coach!

You know how I keep my sanity about all these wins and our draft instability?

Our Dumbass owner will do something so stupid that our draft placement will be an afterthought.

Eh.......I'm just gonna enjoy the wins and the young fellas playing together.