[Game] Kings @ Trailblazers - 12/28/16 - 7PT/10ET

What sucks is this is the first time in a LONG TIME that a game has been hyped up as this one was (DMC vs. Leonard) and we came out and completely crap the bed. Still time to turn it around but the entire team is playing like they smoked way too many bowls before the game.

The refs may be bad, WCS is crap, and the lineups are awful. When you hit under 40% of your shots, it makes no difference. We are hitting 37% and Portland 50%.
In general I'd agree with you, however the no foul call on Temple totally screwed up anyway might have gotten in addition to the Five Point swing. I'm just saying if we're going to get back in this game we need to be able to get out and play ball and whistles are stopping that from happening

Last edited:

Glenn

Hall of Famer
In general I'd agree with you, however mobile call on Temple totally screwed up anyway might have gotten in addition to the Five Point swing. I'm just saying if we're going to get back in this game we need to be able to get out and play ball and whistles are stopping that from happening
I don't know what a mobile call is.