• The pharmaceuticals required to get through entire Kings games

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Demarcus Cousins

Votes: 23 41.8%

• Total voters

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Cousins should have been back a few minutes ago. Hayes gave up like 5 second chance hoops.
also still completely baffled that Salmons continues to play
Dude, he has to rest some time. This is the second game of a back-to-back in November. I'm gonna respect that Malone is a much better judge of how much rest DMC needs to continue to be effective.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Dude, he has to rest some time. This is the second game of a back-to-back in November. I'm gonna respect that Malone is a much better judge of how much rest DMC needs to continue to be effective.
And also the bench was doing fine. The answer about Malone is better because this is not Keith Smart sitting as a coach.

And I thought Chuck actually did a good job knocking a lot of balls loose. Led to the several easy fastbreak baskets we got

Entity

Hall of Famer
That poor zoom image guy. They couldn't give him one word to say. His script said stand there looking like an idiot pointing to slam son with your thumb

youre right, but Hamade should have been in over Hayes. he gave up a ridiculous amount of rebounds and put backs