• The pharmaceuticals required to get through entire Kings games

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Demarcus Cousins

Votes: 23 41.8%

• Total voters

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Point being jimmer supposed to be best shooter ever. His has open 12 footer and passed to chuck being guarded by a 7 footer wasn't a lane. Don't just make stuff up
Maybe we should trade. I'll take the blanket and you can have the brandy. You seem to be overly focused on the picking of the nits tonight... ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Wow I forgot the love affair with the guy that was washed up the day he graduated college lol
You want to take the sarcasm down just a notch? The Kings are winning, they're playing pretty good ball and most of us are having a good time in here. Not sure who pissed in your corn flakes but this is a side to Entity I haven't seen in years...

Good half, I got a few question though:

1. Why the hell did Salmons play backup SF minutes instead of Outlaw?
2. Who the hell is guarding Gerald Green?

Entity

Hall of Famer
You want to take the sarcasm down just a notch? The Kings are winning, they're playing pretty good ball and most of us are having a good time in here. Not sure who pissed in your corn flakes but this is a side to Entity I haven't seen in years...
I was joking the whole time whole game cracked on salmons and got no flack. Cracked on Ppat got no flack. Crack on jimmer And I'm an a55 clown. Why does it work like that????

So Gerald Green.

When did he become Ray Allen?
I am trying to figure it out myself. Ben's defense hasn't looked bad but this is something we have seen before from the guys he is guarding. It is hard to tell if he is playing too far off of Green on TV as inches make such a big difference. What do you think is going on?

I am trying to figure it out myself. Ben's defense hasn't looked bad but this is something we have seen before from the guys he is guarding. It is hard to tell if he is playing too far off of Green on TV as inches make such a big difference. What do you think is going on?
Ben is there challenging his shot decently imo. It couuld obviously be better, but its there. I think Green is just in one of those streaks players go through. And poor Ben is just the victim right now

I think Gerald Green's improved a lot as a player, and that's it. His athleticism is even better than Ben's. Now he's developed an outside shot - makes him a pretty good player.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Guys - the crap needs to stop right now. The comments about missionaries, multiple wives, etc. aren't funny and they aren't acceptable. And I know you all know it. I can delete them as fast as you can post them, and I will.

Show some self-respect.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Green killed him last night too. Jamal Crawford syndrome. Ben has physical tools, but there's a long way to go.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
chuck being guarded by a 7 footer wasn't a lane. Don't just make stuff up
I'm not making stuff up. You think the speedy Chuck Hayes had a 7-footer on his back and zipped around him for that flat-footed layup? He was, in NBA terms, wide open.

At any rate, a strange complaint over a successful assist.

-We stop Green, we win this game no doubt.

-Really happy to see 55 points on the board with Cousins shooting 3-11 for 12 points. IT and the role guys are chipping in nicely tonight

-It's PHX, but still. Nice to see us +6 on the boards

-We stop Green, we win this game no doubt.

-Really happy to see 55 points on the board with Cousins shooting 3-11 for 12 points. IT and the role guys are chipping in nicely tonight

-It's PHX, but still. Nice to see us +6 on the boards
And if all else fails, hack a Plumlee!