[Game] Kings @ Sixers - 1/30/17 - 3PT/6ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Well Koufos once again u have failed me... wow soft soft defense and fumbing the ball away
I know this is probably a silly thing to ask, but do you think you cvould possibly go just ONE freaking game thread without having to dump on someone?

G

glassman

I know this is probably a silly thing to ask, but do you think you cvould possibly go just ONE freaking game thread without having to dump on someone?
He's actually playing ok... it was meant in a joking way... We're actually winning... I'm good

This could be a historic night. This may be the best first quarter performance I have ever watched. Not just the scoring - the rebounding and passing is there too. He has shown literally everything in the book after only 10 mins. Sixers commentators are pretty much in awe.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
if we could just bottle that damn quarter I say bring on the Warriors + maybe we'd let them steal a game as we were spanking them out of the playoffs

G

glassman

Ok WCS need to find ur guard... ur "guard skills need more work... but

Who is this WCS!??? Jeez like a whole new player

Sean Cunningham ‏@SeanCunningham 20s21 seconds ago

Omri Casspi has improved with his calf injury, but team will keep him out of action this week before reevaluating
Was really wondering about his injury so thanks for posting this. It really sucks he has not been able to capitalize on this trip. And the Kings need to see how he would look with extended minutes on this roster.

G

glassman

Nights like this make me glad I drafted WCS in the keeper league. :p
Lol! Man that must have been a fun ride most of the season.... I gave him zero chance to play like this like a week ago... but what ever just happend to him I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.