[Game] Kings @ Pistons - Saturday, Nov. 4 - 4 PT

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by VF21, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Suicide King

Suicide King Well-Known Member

Either way, Frank and Fox make things look a lot better when looking to the beginning of next season.
  2. LoungeLizard

LoungeLizard Well-Known Member

You’re wrong, the first year of the extension was for 14, the remaining 3years were 88 mil, they turned it down thinking they would get close to a max deal on open market. Had nothing to do with any “desperation” from Sacramento, contract he signed with Kings is far less and shorter than what was on the table in Utah. Of course, the Jazz offer was before his injuries at the end of last season.

https://thejnotes.com/2017/03/01/utah-jazz-free-agency-george-hill-seeking-max/
  3. Suicide King

Detroit did well drafting Luke
  4. dude12

dude12 Well-Known Member

Missing open shots down the stretch and turning it over
  5. 206Fan

206Fan Well-Known Member

Mason forcing it a little bit right now. Need to slow down the offense
  6. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

I just realized the Pistons have Ish Smith. Did Grant and Jerry do their usual "He's such a good underrated player!" "AND POSSIBLY THE QUICKEST IN THE LEAGUE GRANT!" spheal they do every single time the Kings play him?
    mbxsys and VF21 like this.
  7. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

Skal needs to play in the 2nd half.. and preferably Malachi after the first stint

Are we developing or trying to win first and foremost?
    YoungBlood likes this.
  8. KingsSelecao

KingsSelecao Active Member

thanks for the update. Still, Kings signed him knowing he was coming off an injury. I fail to give Vlade much credit for anything.
  9. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

Seems like neither. Why is Bogdan still out again?
  10. KingsSelecao

The problem with Fox is his size. He will always have issues with bigger PG's. Period.
    SLAB likes this.
  11. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

Really question Joerger’s fit with a rebuilding situation
    mbxsys likes this.
  12. 206Fan

206Fan Well-Known Member

I feel like Bogdan doesn't trust his 3pt shot. He's an inconsistent shooter, but he's passed up a ton of open 3s.
    dude12 and SLAB like this.
  13. gunks

gunks Well-Known Member

I dunno about always. He has good height and length. Just needs to bulk up.

We might have to wait a few years though, considering he's a teenager.
  14. HndsmCelt

HndsmCelt Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, the bright spot is Buddy has nothing but hustle, and yes sometimes that's all he has going is hustle but he's got it!
    CVKingsfan, Kingster, parker and 3 others like this.
  15. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

Peja needs to convince him to LET IT FLY.
  16. Mass

Mass Well-Known Member Contributor

I think soon Joerger will have to set a rotation of 10 players. He needs to decide who will get minutes and who won't. I hate seeing these 12 player roatations. Hopefully he's trying to understand in these first games who he can trust.
    Tetsujin and Suicide King like this.
  17. Vladizzle

Vladizzle Well-Known Member

Vince looked really pissed out there..I feel like he's trying to motivate everyone but its not work. Makes me sad in general.

I guess we look better tonight overall? Minus Hield's contested shots all game long.
  18. Vladizzle

Vladizzle Well-Known Member

He's 6'4"....
  19. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

We lost by less than 10. What amazing progress.
  20. KingsSelecao

He had a verteran team in Memphis. So it really doesn't surprise me. The last 4 years he was there: Prince, Randolph ,Conley, Allen, and Gasol. Not one young guy there.
  21. 206Fan

206Fan Well-Known Member

See, this is the type of loss I'm more ok with.
  22. Suicide King

I believe, that our coach is treating these early games as ex
    Spoken like you know something...
  23. HndsmCelt

HndsmCelt Well-Known Member

Sarcasm aside, I'll take it. The offense was more smooth the guys played all out and got beat by more experienced better team. And not for nothing I'd love to see this offense run by Fox and Mason every night. No disrespect for Hill I just don't think he's a great fit he slows things down.
  24. parker

parker Well-Known Member

He's not the only one. Mason also doesn't seem to trust his range. He also missed a couple mid range open shots.
  25. Suicide King

I think we look a hell of a lot better when the youth are running the show, as opposed to when the Vets (Temple and Koufos withstanding) are in.
  26. parker

parker Well-Known Member

Heild's shot selection is not something that I would bag on in this game. Giving Detroit too many second chance points and missing wide open shots and free throws was the problem.
    Tetsujin likes this.
  27. Suicide King

Bogdan and Fox are both hesitating in my opinion. Mason gets after it impressively. All three look good to me moving on.
    CVKingsfan likes this.
  28. Unglemeyer

Unglemeyer New Member

Too much of the second stringers in the 4th quarter. The starters should have come back at 6 or 5 minutes left. Then again,

29. parker

parker Well-Known Member

You had to know the Kings were going to falter the second half. They shot 60 some percent in the first half and were still down by 3.
  30. kingsboi

kingsboi Well-Known Member

Bogs passed up a number of open three point FG's, Mason's shot came short at least three times. I liked that they competed, that's all we really want. Skal did absolutely nothing. He was buried behind slow-bo.
    Suicide King likes this.