[Game] Kings @ Pistons - Saturday, Nov. 4 - 4 PT

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by VF21, Nov 3, 2017.

1. King Baller

King Baller Well-Known Member

You are kidding, right? You wrote the Celtics don't miss Hayward. I can't hardly believe I am reading this:) If one just wanted to go by their current 9 and 2 NBA top position record you could say they don't miss IT. But don't miss Hayward? Unbelievable:)
    km23 and dude12 like this.
  2. Capt. Factorial

Capt. Factorial Cantry Member Staff Member Contributor

If you look carefully, I didn't delete anything that was critical of Vlade. In fact, you did violate forum rules by slinging unwarranted insults at another poster, and those insults are what was deleted.
    VF21 likes this.
  3. Kingster

Kingster Well-Known Member

I liked Tatum a lot, and yes, that was even before the draft. The iso-ball critique of him was way overblown. I wasn't as high on Fox because I viewed him more of a project, in particular his shooting. That said, Fox has a lot of potential. If he can just get down that 8 - 15 foot stop and pop shot down over the next couple of years, he's going to be extremely good. In the meantime, he's going to give you D and push the ball and get assists. It could be a helluvalot worse - what if the Kings had picked Fultz?

P.S. And I love Fox's head for the game. That's what makes me optimistic about his shooting down the line.
    gunks likes this.
  4. sactowndog

sactowndog Member

I’m hopeful on Fox but he has to do two things IMHO....

1) get better at driving, collapsing the defense, and dishing to 3 point shooters
    2) finding our best shooters especially Bogdan.