[Game] Kings @ Pelicans (Play-In Tournament) - 4/19 6:30PM PDT/9:30 PM EDT

Of course they have the damn game on at my favorite bar.

im gonna close with this gem. (Since im still bitter AF over the Super Bowl)……

Is it wrong to say we have our very own Kyle Shannahan? 7 years in and he still doesn’t know how to make in game adjustments. Please don’t be that stubborn Mike……
Too soon…but a better analogy doesnt exist…feel better

Of course they have the damn game on at my favorite bar.

im gonna close with this gem. (Since im still bitter AF over the Super Bowl)……

Is it wrong to say we have our very own Kyle Shannahan? 7 years in and he still doesn’t know how to make in game adjustments. Please don’t be that stubborn Mike……
That’s insulting to Kyle… Kyle is miles better than Brown

This game and the constant losing to the Pelicans this season prove this team lacks length and size which we already knew since last year. They matched up well with team like GS, but against team with length...they're just vulnerable. Even if they play great defense, Pelicans length can still shoot over you, so there is always a disadvantage. The Kings need to understand that in order to take it to another level, you have to remove players like Barnes, Mitchell and Huerter in the roster...small size means their defense sucks, they can't shoot over nobody and get blocked...can't outrebound anybody because too damm short. Did you see Mitchell try to rebound over some tall Pelicans dude and got called for a foul? I mean that's one example right there....if he's tall...he wouldn't be fouling but would secure the rebound. Same with Barnes, if he's tall...those drive to the basketball would not have been blocked. The man got blocked like 3 times...it's horrible.

Bonzi, especially if you include his playoff performance
Bonzi was a little better than some rando role guy though but yeah, Adelman adjusted his whole system to fit the RonRon/Bonzi bruise bros tandem. The only reason the Kings were even able to trade for Bonzi is basically because the power of the platoon rotation of 11 players that eventually kills locker rooms and he wanted out.