[Game] Kings @ Pelicans (Play-In Tournament) - 4/19 6:30PM PDT/9:30 PM EDT

I know this is completely irrational and a ridiculous take, but the decision to move on from Terrance Davis for Duarte was a bigger deal than it seems. In a game like this last year, TD came in with balls of steel gunning. When he was on he could win us a game. Not having a player at the end of your bench like TD (especially after the loss of Monk) gave us nobody else to turn to when our offense stalled out.
Not a bad take at all. I've been saying the same all season. His offense is much more valuable than whatever Duarte has

what the hell is embarrassing about asking your coach who has gotten his ass kicked 5 times previously….

to try something different.

what is embarrassing is half the fan base making excuses for it. Only in Sacramento would such behavior be tolerated.
There was literally no change in game plan vs all prior 5 losses. Maybe the thinking is “it has to work eventually”

I'll say this much, though: McNair does need to address the wing situation, because... either the players aren't good enough, or Brown doesn't trust them enough to play them. It only matters but so much which one of those it is, but he needs to bring in some people that Brown will put in the game.
my guess is McNair is 60-70% of the problem but since Brown didn’t even try to make an adjustment he opens himself up to be the scapegoat for failing to make the play-offs.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
what the hell is embarrassing about asking your coach who has gotten his ass kicked 5 times previously….

to try something different.

what is embarrassing is half the fan base making excuses for it. Only in Sacramento would such behavior be tolerated.
I’m not making excuses for Fox playing hero ball, Domas being outplayed by JV or Keegan being a no show, I’m just not into blaming our secondary players or coach for their failings today.

I love this team. I didn’t love the team this season. This was the most annoying, frustrating, unlikable (on the court), kind of good team I’ve ever watched. Lol
You ain’t wrong ole buddy…they won the last one for you….figures I get back from chaperoning sleepaway camp for three days and watch my first game in IdK how long and this happens, this ones on me fam…sorry

Of course they have the damn game on at my favorite bar.

im gonna close with this gem. (Since im still bitter AF over the Super Bowl)……

Is it wrong to say we have our very own Kyle Shannahan? 7 years in and he still doesn’t know how to make in game adjustments. Please don’t be that stubborn Mike……

I get the heat on MB. Considering history do you really wanna fire him? It’s just too soon and you’re not taking into account how good the west was this year. He’s a winning coach, I don’t like his yelling from the sidelines or his weird rotations. He doesn’t seem to develop guys very much. It’s gonna be a rough ride to learn to play defense at the expense of some short term success. Once it clicks you guys will be singing his praises. Remember old Mike Malone he did the same thing here, before Denver. Difference is it got him fired here right as it was starting to gel. Denver stuck with him, I’m just saying give it a little time.