[Game] Kings @ Pelicans (Play-In Tournament) - 4/19 6:30PM PDT/9:30 PM EDT

Who is fixing this? Kessler Edwards? C'mon man, Brown might not be perfect but he's way better than any alternative the Kings could hire
Maybe.

If Mike tried Edwards and he failed he could point the blame at Monte for building a roster devoid of 3’s and length. Instead Mike rolled out the same rotation that had already lost by double digits multiple times. Now Mike has opened himself up for blame. Deservedly.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Our best players are losing this game tonight but somehow it’s all the fault of whoever’s favorite whipping boy, the coach, not playing Edwards, or somehow a guy who’s been injured the last month and a half.

I do think we are a great fan base but sometimes we’re just embarrassing.

Ok..that’s officially the season

Frankly, the Pelicans are a much better team head to head than the Kings and deserve to move on. I just hope the Kings score in double figures in this fourth quarter.

Hopefully the sheer embarrassment of this Pelicans matchup over this season should cure Monte’s phobia of length and athleticism this coming offseason.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Another elimination with a lesser center outplaying / neutralizing our “All-NBA” one. Darn.

Sabonis isn’t the problem. But this team needs A LOT of fixing. Like an overhaul outside of the big 2.
I'm sure that the other twenty-nine GMs are lining up to help make the Kings contenders.

I can see why Monte thought standing pat seemed like a good idea, but in retrospect…
If it was his first option I'd be worried. He tried for Beal according to all the evidence and that was plan A, plan B was run it back. He looked at the deadline and didn't land his targets. This summer there will only be so many of those left unfortunately. Get cracking Monte. Even if Monte doesn't make a big move he has to get his cap under some sort of control by moving enough salary to at least have the option of actually using his MLE.

38 25 63 shooting splits is rough. 46 percent from 3 for New Orleans again. Have to give them credit they have found another way to beat us (Val, Naji and Nance who average a combined 24 points have 44). I will be rooting for the Pels to be a first round exit.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Pathetic loss, but oh well... I'm a temporary Nuggets fan until next season again.

See y'all in TDOS! I still think we're a few minor moves and improved Keegan away from competing. We could have even made the second round this year if Zion didn't get hurt against LA.