[Game] Kings @ Nets-Wed Dec 20th-4:30p

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by Suicide King, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingsboi

kingsboi Well-Known Member

another W courtesy of the good ol' vets...yay?
  2. The Effort Police

The Effort Police Well-Known Member

Bad basketball to boot. They would've choked but the Nets are just awful and played terrible basketball down the stretch.
  3. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

Hill has been doing his thing.. that contract has to be already neutral after the last 4 games
  4. Iced Espresso

Iced Espresso Well-Known Member

Temple was bad bad bad the last minute. Give up a and1 on a layup. Airball a 3, illegal screen.
    ppine likes this.
  5. kingsboi

Temple has zero business starting, yet...here he is. It's either him or a rookie so Joerger won't go for that.
  6. dude12

dude12 Well-Known Member

7. Kingz19

Kingz19 Well-Known Member

Yep, negativity on the forum for Kings Fans.

I guess the Kings won
  8. kingsboi

I think the motto for the season should be "not all wins are created equal, they just show up in the stat sheet the same" and you can go ahead and quote me on that one
  9. Iced Espresso

Hill, Randolph, WCS and KK played well tonight.

Mason & Temple had some bad stretches.

Was worried was going to take too long to put WCS & Randolph in, right when I screamed at the TV they came back.
  10. upinsmoke

upinsmoke Well-Known Member

The usual suspects.
    Tetsujin, slashing4, dude12 and 2 others like this.
  11. Iced Espresso

I don't think so, but at least it doesn't feel like theft lately.
  12. Kingz19

Kingz19 Well-Known Member

Lol

Quoted.
  13. Iced Espresso

Why didn't the refs review that out of bounds play? It looked like it may have went off on Bogdans left hand to me, but was weird they didn't review it.
    Tetsujin likes this.
  14. Folsomkingsfan

Folsomkingsfan Active Member

I guess joerger has given up developing the youth? Awesome. It'll be great watching us get the 8th pick because we won 35 games courtesy of Zach Randolph and George hill.
  15. The Hammer

The Hammer Well-Known Member

Back to back road wins for the first time since....

Seems like a decade at least.
  16. VF21

VF21 #KingsFansForever Staff Member Contributor

I wish I'd seen this when you posted it. I sat here and enjoyed the game but didn't log on to KF. I wanted to but I was convinced today's thread would be more of the same.
    Tetsujin and upinsmoke like this.
  17. VF21

I think the Kings can hear him regardless. I think it's the fans at home who get a glimpse into how animated he is almost all the time.
  18. VF21

I don't care what some of you say - It's a GREAT day to be a Kings fan!
    King Baller, pshn80, Deb M and 2 others like this.
  19. lwc

lwc Well-Known Member

I love winning!
    ppine, King Baller, slashing4 and 5 others like this.
  20. mac

mac Well-Known Member

While obviously not great for the future that would be pretty impressive in its own right.
  21. Nokidding

Nokidding Active Member

If we didn't have a pick this year I would be calling for the Kings to give Z-Bo a statue after his recent play, if Zac was a movie character he would be the Saw horror guy once you get into the chamber even if you somehow make it out you are never the same. Despite his horrendous D the impact he has on winning is pretty massive and cannot be understated. I give the vets in Hill/Z-Bo props I can't hate on people doing there job and doing it well (Hill only as of late), it's not there choice who plays. It sucks it comes at the expense of some of the young guys but again not there choice.

As many wins as the legendary Cousins/Gay pairing of a HOF player and a great 20ppg scorer.
    White_Chocolate likes this.
  22. Larry David

Larry David Well-Known Member

Did 6 million dollars per year fall off the contract over the past 4 games? Otherwise, far from neutral
  23. Nokidding

Nokidding Active Member

He's reached Matt Barnes level of insanity at the end of games but I will say while Temple might not have a great first step the guy has elite closing speed my lord he can chase people down on the break.
  24. Suicide King

Suicide King Well-Known Member

I actually was wondering if it had an effect on the opponents:D
    VF21 likes this.
  25. parker

parker Well-Known Member

Had to go to the box score. Figured I'd see Zbo, Hill and the other vets with 35+ minutes.

I saw Zbo with 26, Hill with 34 (he did not play last night), bogie with 33, WCS with 30 and temple with 28. Jackson had 20 and Mason played 16.

Hield didn't play well and thus, didn't get his minutes tonight. Fox is injured.

Just because the vets are more productive with their minutes doesn't mean that Joerger is riding them.
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  26. parker

parker Well-Known Member

Can't really tell. Same arguments (different nuance) when they lose.
    JCTNKINGFAN and John Galt like this.
  27. Iced Espresso

Hill played real well, and you're right about Fox being out. Mason was playing poorly too, so for us to have a shot tonight Hill had to play a lot of minutes.
  28. kingsboi

you sure about that? the minutes don't matter much when you look at the plays run.
  29. dude12

dude12 Well-Known Member

Crazy talk
  30. pshn80

pshn80 Well-Known Member

Didn’t watch it but a win. Things are working better for us. I’ll be at Saturday’s Game against the Spurs. A real toughie. We. Are lucky to have the vets to help us through a time when we have so many apprentices. A struggle for all including us fans.
    VF21 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.