[Game] Kings @ Nets, 3/16/2023, 4:30p PST/7:30p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if the Nets are just trying to tank, or if they honestly think that Claxton is going to be the next Hakeem down low. I'm all for development but this looks like a bad idea all the way around hahaha.
I mean, not really. This is a Nets team playing with a lot of confidence with wins over Boston, Minny and Den (all on the road) over the last 2 weeks and a 5-2 record. Mikal Bridges been playing like a star.

They're just super flat and/or we're playing good defense. Also really helps Claxton has absolutely no answer for Domas physicality in the post.

I mean, not really. This is a Nets team playing with a lot of confidence with wins over Boston, Minny and Den (all on the road) over the last 2 weeks and a 5-2 record. Mikal Bridges been playing like a star.

They're just super flat and/or we're playing good defense. Also really helps Claxton has absolutely no answer for Domas physicality in the post.
I'm talking offensively. They've been hammering that ball down low to him at will. He looks pretty limited as a post player. Once a double comes he's got nothing.

As a dominating iso post up player? I haven't watched him a ton but he looks pretty raw down low to me.
Claxton has been playing very well all season. His athleticism is freakish and gets off the floor extremely quickly. Opponents shoot 12% worse within 6 ft of the rim when Claxton is there, which is the 6th best in the league.

Sabonis is just simply too strong for him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.