[Game] Kings @ Nets, 3/16/2023, 4:30p PST/7:30p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets announcers are some of the least annoying I’ve heard all year long. They’re pretty low-key and not homer at all. Actively calling out when Sabonis is getting hammered instead of yelling “FLOOOOP” like some dorks a few games ago.
You'd get humbled too after first carrying two HoF-level superstars into the season to now barely resemble a team...

BTW, I just got here. How was that Huerter injury look? Did it look bad?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Nets announcers are some of the least annoying I’ve heard all year long. They’re pretty low-key and not homer at all. Actively calling out when Sabonis is getting hammered instead of yelling “FLOOOOP” like some dorks a few games ago.
Now they’re actively calling out Dinwiddie for his stretch of blowing a layup, complaining, making an intentional foul, then getting T’d. Lol

I'm not sure if the Nets are just trying to tank, or if they honestly think that Claxton is going to be the next Hakeem down low. I'm all for development but this looks like a bad idea all the way around hahaha.

Thanks for all the kind words friends, its much appreciated!

And what a first half by our Kings, playing great team ball and so far shutting them down very well. Keep up this same energy the second half and this will be a big road win.

Nets are shooting terrribly....in traditional Kings fashion I expect them to have a lackadaisical quarter to get back close to even by end of the 3rd.
Hoping Brown gives Davis some memento minutes to try to spark a fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.