[Game] Kings @ Lakers - 2/14/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So allowing someone to run over you like a runaway freight train so that you fall to the ground and they trip over you is a foul on you? Good to know.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Malachi gets the Ben McLemore award of somehow getting worse the more time he sees on the floor.
Yeah, I probably drafted him a couple of years too early but I'm working with a core of WCS, Boogie and Collison already. Wanted more Kings. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I may have to join some kind of 12-step program. I'm getting to the point where anything Howdy Doody says irritates the crap out of me. I once sat in seats only three rows behind Grant and Jerry. I couldn't do that now. I'd be having an up close and personal conversation with security before the game even started. :p

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I may have to join some kind of 12-step program. I'm getting to the point where anything Howdy Doody says irritates the crap out of me. I once sat in seats only three rows behind Grant and Jerry. I couldn't do that now. I'd be having an up close and personal conversation with security before the game even started. :p
It's a hell of a thing when you'd rather listen to Bill MacDonald and Stu Lantz than Napear and Reynolds. "Fortunately" for me, since this game is on NBA TV, and I'm not a local, the choice is out of my hands.

Typical kings. Play like crap and let an inferior team stay in the game. We should be up double digits at half. If we don't have a double digit lead by the third or midway in the 4th, I will be worried.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Typical kings. Play like crap and let an inferior team stay in the game. We should be up double digits at half. If we don't have a double digit lead by the third or midway in the 4th, I will be worried.
Of course you'll be worried. We all worry just about every game. Its #KANGZ time. Just go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.