[Game] Kings @ Lakers - 2/14/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boogie sounds to be in SUCH a better place than just a few games ago. I hope more than anything he keeps this up and keeps trending in a positive direction.
What's the saying about winning cures all? I have never thought Boogie was a dumb person, so as hard as we all know it is for him to reign in the emotions I can't see a way he would argue with the results! +1 to keeping it up!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
What's the saying about winning cures all? I have never thought Boogie was a dumb person, so as hard as we all know it is for him to reign in the emotions I can't see a way he would argue with the results! +1 to keeping it up!
it's not really about being dumb. it's more so about being mentally strong and persevering through the ups and downs of a season.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh I enjoy every W, trust me. You've been watching as long as I have, so we know how precious wins are. That said, can't we just have some easy wins from time to time?? Is that really too much to ask?? My anxiety level MUST get a rest here and there!
Is it too much to ask? Well, I don't know. We do have a shiny new arena, a coach who knows his posterior from a hole in the ground AND DeMarcus Freaking Cousins. Maybe we don't want to appear greedy? :p

When u have an unstoppable force in the paint... u go to the unstoppable force in the paint... why would u hate using him doing what he does best to win a game?
I'm just saying when playoffs come we gotta have somebody else step up can't have boogie pound the ball and get winded every time down the stretch

G

glassman

I'm just saying when playoffs come we gotta have somebody else step up can't have boogie pound the ball and get winded every time down the stretch
Guys are gonna have to just nail wide open shots... cause the game plan with boogie should always be ground and pound all day every day.

If he gets doubled... the we get wide open 3's... if they stay one on one... it's easy buckets for boogie...

But the strategy is pound and pound and pound...

Status
Not open for further replies.