[Game] Kings @ Chicago Bulls, 2/3/2024, 5:00p PT/8:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Send that Davion play to every GM in the league
Why would we trade one of the only good defenders we have? They can take Trey Lyles for free as far as I'm concerned. I'm over his hand waving free passes to the basket, regardless of how well he can shoot.

Ok so how you watching it??? On tv?? I’m a local so it’s not on our normal NBA channel crap we have plenty of streaming on TV but we can’t seem to find it?

Why would we trade one of the only good defenders we have? They can take Trey Lyles for free as far as I'm concerned. I'm over his hand waving free passes to the basket, regardless of how well he can shoot.
Because we have a better all around player, who is a more versatile defender in Keon Ellis. I expect to see him again right after the deadline

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Because we have a better all around player, who is a more versatile defender in Keon Ellis. I expect to see him again right after the deadline
We're not allowed to have 2 good defenders on this team? If we went to change the culture we need to trade the guys who don't defend and keep the guys who do.

Status
Not open for further replies.