Is Vlade clueless?(split)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KingsFan80

Nope, our draft picks definitely have flaws. Papagiannis is raw & slow, Cauley-Stein's offensive game is raw, Labissiere is weak, & Malachi can take bad shots at times. But you know what? Other team's draft picks have flaws too! See how that works?

Proof please?
and guys who get drafted higher, have less flaws, which is why we should have kept our 8th pick. See how that works?

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
How would Papa stand up to Cousins right now?
Was that the point in question? Somehow, I don't believe that was the point in question. Let me look back and see...

How could a 19 yo skinny rookie like Chriss stand up to Cousins? It makes no sense but he did.
Ah, it seems that the current relative ability of Papagiannis and Cousins was not, in fact, the point in question.

and guys who get drafted higher, have less flaws, which is why we should have kept our 8th pick. See how that works?
No, that's not always the case. For instance, I bet YOU think players taken after Papagiannis have less flaws. See how that works? ;)

You can also argue that combination of 3 players vs. 1 mitigates the risk and gives you a better shot at landing a player who overcomes their flaws. See how that works?

K

KingsFan80

Was that the point in question? Somehow, I don't believe that was the point in question. Let me look back and see...

Ah, it seems that the current relative ability of Papagiannis and Cousins was not, in fact, the point in question.
The point is we could have had Chriss, who did get abused by Cousins, but instead we took Papa who isn't even good enough to be in the game to play against an NBA player like Cousins

K

KingsFan80

No, that's not always the case. For instance, I bet YOU think players taken after Papagiannis have less flaws. See how that works? ;)

You can also argue that combination of 3 players vs. 1 mitigates the risk and gives you a better shot at landing a player who overcomes their flaws. See how that works?
I don' think players after Papa have less flaws, When you have a top ten pick you use it to take a top ten player then there is a huge drop off. Sorry but Chriss could play circles around Papa and Skal

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
The point is we could have had Chriss, who did get abused by Cousins, but instead we took Papa who isn't even good enough to be in the game to play against an NBA player like Cousins
No. The point in question was whether or not Chriss "stood up" to Cousins in their head to head matchup.

Since you continue to litter this thread with your insistence to turn the conversation to literally the only point you have ever made on this website, I am closing this thread. It is no longer of any use.

Status
Not open for further replies.