[Game] Indiana Pacers @ Sacramento Kings, 1/18/2024, 7:00p PST/10:00p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox really can’t stay in front of McConnoll
All the open 3's he gave up to Gracen Allen the other night was really eye opening to me. Not sure what's been going on with him this month, maybe it's something personal beyond exhaustion. I haven't seen this lack of focus and effort from him since Haliburton was here

Uhh what?? It happens all the time. 76ers are like 3-8 without Embiid. They pretty much concede losses when he sits( except when we played them). But it’s not just Hali. They’re missing Nembhard, Nesmith and just trade Brown. Those are 4 very critical pieces.
Players on the court win or lose. Guys not on the court are only a factor in the minds of the fans and the fantasy folks

No team ever won or Lost based on the players that didn't play. The pacers have played a damn good game put up 124 points and they're not done yet. Don't discount the players that busted their ass on that court because their name isn't Tyrese halliburton.
The point was not to panic at this performance. My counter was that it isn't just normal struggling when a weak team absolutely lights them up.

And wailing and gnashing of teeth is really uncalled for. Despite the fact that the team has played awful defense tonight and Fox Monk in Barnes have been missing, the team scored at a pretty good clip and showed some signs of Life at the end. The previous two games that we choked on were again games we played pretty well for the bulk of the game. This isn't about changing the coach, making a major trade or dismantling the team it's just about teaming up. 3 days may work wonders
For sure. It's not an excuse to say these guys desperately need rest ... it's just unfortunate they didn't lock those previous two games up that were there for the taking, because i'm pretty sure most of us had this game penciled in as the scheduled loss after the road trip. Nothing was more predictable than tonight, for me personally.

For sure. It's not an excuse to say these guys desperately need rest ... it's just unfortunate they didn't lock those previous two games up that were there for the taking, because i'm pretty sure most of us had this game penciled in as the scheduled loss after the road trip. Nothing was more predictable than tonight, for me personally.
Absolutely.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
No, it’s called facts. Lookup records without Embiid, Jokic, Doncic, Lebron on the floor. We just crapped the bed and are mentally weak. This is not an attribute the best teams have
I generally agree with your point but the Pacers have had one of the best records in the league since Tyrese did the splits.

Status
Not open for further replies.