[Game] Indiana Pacers @ Sacramento Kings, 1/18/2024, 7:00p PST/10:00p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Beyond embarrassing. I didn't bother to watch lol just went to NBA's website to check the boxscore and i didn't even flinch. Of course Huerter suddenly remembers how to play and everyone else forgets how, simultaneously. They literally need to make a trade tonight, just to send a message. I don't care what it is
Harrison Barnes traded to the inactive list to start someone else.

My new expectations/goals for this year.
1. Fox gets back on track and looks to have fun again.
2. Keegan becomes our clear number 2 option by end of year.
3. HB is not starting by end of year.
4. Do not make dumb shortsighted trade before the deadline.
5. We may the playin as a top 8 seed. Get through play in.
6. Next off season we make a significant upgrade at starting forward position.

Kvon back is amazing, but I didn't want it at the cost of everyone else sucking.

16-28 FTA.

Fox: 5-9
Domas: 3-6
Monk: 1-4

There's things out of our control and sometimes the other team just beats you. But we absolutely have the FT yips and our 3 guys that actually get to the FT line are choking right now.

Enough is enough with HB. I've been on the "can't bench the 11 year respected vet" train, but dude has just checked out. Put in Kessler Edwards for god sakes, at least we know he's going to try on defense. And can't even use the "no offense" excuse with him, because HB has been a whole lot of "no offense" as well.

Fox or Domas need to step up as a vocal leader. Domas works his ass off, but he needs to start biting heads off for guys not playing with his energy.

I'd look at getting all 3 young guys in the rotation. Colby/Keon/Kessler. We know they're going to actually give a crap on defense. Can't say the same for the rest of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.