[Grades] Grades v. Rockets 12/15/2013

On talent, where does Rudy Gay rank alltime amongst Kings SFs (Peja, Artest, L-Train, EJ etc.)?

• First

Votes: 31 43.1%
  • Second

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • Third

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Fourth

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Fifth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sixth or lower

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know, speaking of basketball IQ, it occurs to me that we now are looking for both a backup PG/pure PG as well as a long athletic shotblocker up front, and it occurs to me that Denver, the former team of our gerbil in chief, happens to have both those things in Andre Miller and Javale McGee... :p
Miller would be fantastic actually. Pair him with Carl and we got ourselves a few productive vets who can actually play.

McGee? Absolutely not. Dude still hurts his team by being on the floor. And he's still owed a cool 36 mil over the next 3 years.

You know, speaking of basketball IQ, it occurs to me that we now are looking for both a backup PG/pure PG as well as a long athletic shotblocker up front, and it occurs to me that Denver, the former team of our gerbil in chief, happens to have both those things in Andre Miller and Javale McGee... :p
Yuck. McGee is not a good defender at all, and he's a knucklehead. Andre Miller on the other hand...... I like him.

It would be hilarious if McGee played on a team that Shaq owned.