[Grades?]Kings v. Hornets - 2/25/17

IT was not the player he is today.
What he's done this year is spectacular. I'll be rooting for him in the playoffs. Last year it was consensus Curry had one of greatest seasons ever for any player or a PG with 30 PPG and 67% TS and NBA record for 3s and taking 4th quarters off. Those are gaudy numbers then there is what Isaiah has done and it's not far off: 30 PPG and 63% TS. He was always efficient but this year his efficiency has improved (57% to 63% TS) while his production has increased (20 PPG > 30 PPG). Incredible. He's getting to free throw line 9 times per game and makes 90% and making 39% of his 3s and scoring the most points of any player in the 4th. He should be Top 5 or 6 for MVP:

- Kawhi
- Durant
- Westbrook
- James
- Isaiah
- Harden

Hornets are just a bad match up for us and they have a very good coach. They started off looking very very good this year but have since come back down to Earth.

I feel like every game going forward is going to be "a good test for us" because in all honesty they are. What would a win vs. the upcoming T Wolves mean? Or even a loss? If nothing else it means 48 more miutes of stress testing what peices we have moving forward.

When your dealing from a position of strength, you get what you want. Vlade will continue to get worked cause he's just not that good.
I cant see the Pels falling past 5th or 6th in the lottery position battle, thats still about a 20 percent chance of moving into top 3. Yeah that pick protection is just another sign of Vlades amateurism. I mean he gave up Nik Stauskas and an unprotected pick for cap space. You would think he would have learned and insisted on unprotected if your giving up the big piece. Would be nice if we could still end up with two picks in 5-10 range.

Charlotte is battling the Clippers in OT on a back to back. They are a really well coached and defensive team that is better than their record(i do not watch them enough to know why they have been poor of late). We also matchup really poorly and are trying to adjust to life without Cousins and adding guys like Tyreke and Hield to the rotation. I think a lot of fans overreacted to this loss. The guys played hard but shots werent falling, but there were some bright spots.

My take on the loss. The Hornets are as athletic as we are and more seasoned. But we could have stayed with them had we been shooting well. We had a bed shooting night. And it is pretty obvious we have a lot of pieces that have not played together much. I still enjoyed it for the most part. This team has been kind of boring to watch for awhile.
Charlotte is battling the Clippers in OT on a back to back. They are a really well coached and defensive team that is better than their record(i do not watch them enough to know why they have been poor of late). We also matchup really poorly and are trying to adjust to life without Cousins and adding guys like Tyreke and Hield to the rotation. I think a lot of fans overreacted to this loss. The guys played hard but shots werent falling, but there were some bright spots.
I agree. They has a bad nigh against a good defense. this team has bounced back all year. we will see what happens Monday.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
The Kings point guards are so bad. When you can't even see the 7-footer WCS is wide open on two pick and rolls like Collison did, you seriously need to be on the not-wanted list. In one switch WCS was guarded by Kemba Walker; in the other by nobody. No excuse for this brain-dead point guard play that has nothing whatsoever to do with a few new players on the team. It almost made me wonder if Collison was freezing WCS out for some reason they were so blatant. The Kings must have at least two new point guards next year, if not three.