[Game] Thunder @ Kings 4/11/2011

My main complaint is that our team isn't white enough. I say we trade Reke for Nick Collison in the offseason, Sign Spencer Hawes as a free agent to start at the 5, resign Brad as a mentor on the bench, start Omri and trade Demarcus for that stud Tiago Splitter.

Hawes
Splitter
Omri
Beno
Omri again (to make up for the lost playing time this season)
and then we send Donte back to the dleague where he belongs.

-Anaheim Tetsujin
LOL. We also need Matt Bonner.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
That's the second blown goaltending call going against us tonight, with Durant's post-glass block. If you count the Cousins "goaltending" rebound, that's THREE.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Though, to be honest, seeing Paul Westphal making a hand signal that looks like something that would happen at the proctologist's office was probably worth it.

L

Lafayette

Gotta love THORNTON, man, he makes me excited for next season, they better resign him and Dalembert and draft a SF and maybe go out in free agency for someone but this team is prime for a good run as a young team.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Gotta love THORNTON, man, he makes me excited for next season, they better resign him and Dalembert and draft a SF and maybe go out in free agency for someone but this team is prime for a good run as a young team.
Absolutely. Even at the worst, if we just resign who we have, we'll be better next year.

L

Lafayette

When Dalembert puts a shot up its as if he doesn't look at the baskey, just hopinh his height will take care of the shot, ha!