[Game] Thunder @ Kings 4/11/2011

No Evans tonight (Ankle) happened in the first quarter last night. He continued to play in that game ... but I guess no suprise he is out tonight. Questionable for the Laker game.

"Here We Stay" game #2. Maloofs wont be there, but it should be a decent crowd. Thunder are tough.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
That was under the rim! What a terrible call!

OK, on the replay it looked like it was going to hit the rim. Maybe not terrible, but almost terrible. Still had no chance.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Donte Greene is doing a helluva job on Durant tonight. He's not giving him anything easy.
Donte always disappoints me but I'm really no good at evaluating defense. Now that we don't need a shooter it's good bye Omri and hello FA and Greene. Thornton changed our needs immensely. The draft isn't crucial at least as far as I see it.

Ball movement is way better without Tyreke. The Kings are playing good basketball, having more assits than Thunder so far, all the guys are involving in offense-just fun to watch!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
My main complaint is that our team isn't white enough. I say we trade Reke for Nick Collison in the offseason, Sign Spencer Hawes as a free agent to start at the 5, resign Brad as a mentor on the bench, start Omri and trade Demarcus for that stud Tiago Splitter.

Hawes
Splitter
Omri
Beno
Omri again (to make up for the lost playing time this season)
and then we send Donte back to the dleague where he belongs.

-Anaheim Tetsujin

Glenn

Hall of Famer
My main complaint is that our team isn't white enough. I say we trade Reke for Nick Collison in the offseason, Sign Spencer Hawes as a free agent to start at the 5, resign Brad as a mentor on the bench, start Omri and trade Demarcus for that stud Tiago Splitter.

Hawes
Splitter
Omri
Beno
Omri again (to make up for the lost playing time this season)
and then we send Donte back to the dleague where he belongs.

-Anaheim Tetsujin
You are demented in a charming kind of way. :)