[Game] Game 3: Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers, 11/02/14, 12:30 PST, 3:30 EST

Spencer Hawes is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

KingMilz

If crawford starts dancing on Nik look out.

might be a good game for Nik to observe for the most part.
The thing is when Crawford starts dancing on anyone look out, when he's on it does not matter I have seen him dance on the likes of Tony Allen before the dude makes the most ludicrous shots out of any NBA players when he's on and it's annoying cause he's a Clipper.

I just want to make it clear right now ;), that the Clippers are the team I want to take out, more than any other.

Our top rival, IMO.

Looking for Nik to get heated up

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Another excellent intro, Tetsujin. I added a selection to your poll, however. :p

Now, the real question - What the hell is that on Blake Griffin's lip?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I just want to make it clear right now ;), that the Clippers are the team I want to take out, more than any other.

Our top rival, IMO.

Looking for Nik to get heated up
I care mainly about us taking Chris Paul/Blake Griffin out. At least DMC won't have to stop our PG from being all nice to CP. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Things I hope for:

1. The officials at least pretend to call Blake and Co. on their bullcrap fouls.
2. DMC manages to keep his cool while letting the Boogie Monster have free rein.
3. Chris Paul suffers an ingrown toenail.
4. That thing on Griffin's lip comes to life and crawls up his nostrils.
5. The Staples crowd gets taken out of the game early and goes home to watch their former NFL team lose to the 49ers. ;)
6. All of LA sinks into the Pacific. (This, of course, is only when our team plane has lifted off from LAX.)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm absolutely loving the idea that both teams can wear their colored jerseys. I always hated the stupid white - and the exemptions the Lakers had to them. I know they're still around but this is a lot more colorful. As far as the t-shirts go, didn't DMC and some others put their foot down and say Hell freaking No?

I'm absolutely loving the idea that both teams can wear their colored jerseys. I always hated the stupid white - and the exemptions the Lakers had to them. I know they're still around but this is a lot more colorful. As far as the t-shirts go, didn't DMC and some others put their foot down and say Hell freaking No?
They look like pajamas.

Personally think our White jerseys are our cleanest. With the black ones being a very close second