Corliss on the way out?!

That's all fine and well if we were a normal franchise with strong culture and proven success. We are exactly the opposite because we have managed to **** up things that were impossible to **** up.

People LOVE to pick on Cousins and blame him for everything that has gone on with the franchise since he was drafted.
Of course it is his fault. We would have multiple top-3 picks in the draft without him.

You should be. This is a little loss of a guy Cuz trusts. Cuz trusts very few. If Joerger and the rest of the staff get it right with him, and if we start winning, then it won't matter. If there are rough patches, not having Corliss could hurt.
Wow. I swear EVERYTHING has to tie in with Cuz somehow with you!

For reals.
It's not like Cousins is the franchise player or anything.
Franchise player of a 30 win team and we're seriously concerned that an assistant coach leaving will make said player a little moody? I thought the whole point was that he was loyal and stuff - if Corliss leaving is going to make Cousins suddenly not want to be in Sac anymore then I wouldn't bother trying to pacify him anyway. Cousins really is only worth putting up with and building around if he's going to be here for the long term.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Wow. I swear EVERYTHING has to tie in with Cuz somehow with you!
Yes indeed EVERYTHING.

But especially, you know, an assistant coach who has notoriously been working with Cuz for years.

And if we turn the corner and start winning, it likely won't matter. If there are struggles, however, through all the stupidity and self inflicted cuts to our achilles' tendons, Corliss was a point of sanity for Cuz.