[Game] Clippers @ Kings - 10/14/13 - Beat LA!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
LOL! Idiot announcers bring up Eric Musselman without remembering he was pretty much run out of Sacramento on a rail. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hey I am not complaining, I love this. I too bad Doc is not letting Blake and Jorden in for some public humiliation. Pau and Kamen took it like men ;)
I looked it up. Blake has a knee owie. MRI was negative but they're not taking any chances. At least that's their story and they're sticking to it.

Loving the Cousins domination, not loving any part of Salmons out there. He is clearly over the hill, I do not understand the fascination with him. He is still selfish. Feed Cousins please! I would like to see Ben out there a little more and some more effort from Thornton on the defensive side would be nice.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Loving the Cousins domination, not loving any part of Salmons out there. He is clearly over the hill, I do not understand the fascination with him. He is still selfish. Feed Cousins please! I would like to see Ben out there a little more and some more effort from Thornton on the defensive side would be nice.
I agree about Salmons and Thornton.