[Game] Clippers @ Kings - 10/14/13 - Beat LA!!

Tonight is the first game in Sac since Vivek bought the team. I know it is only a pre-season game, normally I might not even show up. But, I'm really looking forward to walking up that ramp and thru the turnstiles for a Kings game. I thought it might never happen again in Sac.

I'm psyched - can't wait to see Vasquez at PG for a few minutes. Can't wait to see Ben. Can't wait to see Luc!

Go Kings!!

I cant wait man! got season tickets so for the preseason games i got free tickets that were on a first come first serve basis! So i nabbed 2 courtside seats for this game and the game vs the Suns :)))

Never sat so close in my 14 years of following this team and going to the games so needless to say.....im frickin PUMPED UP!

Is Griffin going to play? If not, then Kings have a chance. The non-Chuck Hayes 4s can't defend him. Hopefully Vasquez makes an appearance. I'm interested to see how he gels with the new teammates.

Fr me, game one on radio, game two on TV, and now game three back to radio. Will be glad when season starts and we can depend on TV.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Fr me, game one on radio, game two on TV, and now game three back to radio. Will be glad when season starts and we can depend on TV.
You might want to check on League Pass (channel depends on whether you have Comcast, DirecTV or DishNet). It sure looks like the game is going to be broadcast as part of their FREE preview. :)

i am really looking forward to see how the offense looks with Grieves at the controls.

also with each progressing game i am getting more and more excited with Ben McLemore. the guy is fun to watch and has outstanding potential

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I would like a report back from those of you that are going to the game on what improvements have been done to the old arena. Not sure when I'll be able to get up there and go to a game. I know Cruzdude is going to one of the upcoming games. Maybe tonight's, not sure. I believe I'm getting the game on the fox channel that carries the Clipper games. That worked for me last season, once I figured it out. Now if I could figure out something for the damm Laker games!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh, goodie. Salmons is in full green light mode...

/sarcasm
im watching it on Dish. man i hate the Clipper announcers LOL. oh well at least i get to watch this game!
I asked about DirecTV because apparently Sacramento peeps with DirecTV just got the blocked out message and cannot see the game. :(

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hopefully next year we'll have 100% coverage of Kings games, including summer league and pre-season. I cannot image Vivek not wanting to maximize exposure of the team.

Meanwhile, the Kings are - once again - showing the difference it makes when you have a coach whose head isn't firmly embedded out of the sunlight.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
DFC looking good again. The Clippers crew sounds a little surprised, preferring to continue to harp on old issues of "immaturity"...