[Game] Celtics @ Kings

Celebrity boxing, Grant vs Bill please. It is so painful to listen to these two.
I disagree about Grant...I don't care for Walton, but to me, Grant is one of the best when it comes to announcing Kings games...Believe me, if he was gone, you'd see just how bad and innacurate other announcers are these days....

I disagree about Grant...I don't care for Walton, but to me, Grant is one of the best when it comes to announcing Kings games...Believe me, if he was gone, you'd see just how bad and innacurate other announcers are these days....
You misunderstand me. These two TOGETHER are awkward and strained.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
You cannot be serious. Napear is awful. I'd be astonished if you still thought he was good if he were calling Knicks games.

I am so impressed by how we are picking apart a BOSTON zone. One of the best and smartest defensive teams in the league. I honestly didn't know this team could do what they are doing right now .. just getting the ball in all the right spots.

The starters look great.

You cannot be serious. Napear is awful. I'd be astonished if you still thought he was good if he were calling Knicks games.
You need to elaborate. Saying an announcer is awful doesn't cut it unless you can back it up...........
I've heard plenty of announcers. Most of them are boring and don't seem to have a passion for the game. At least with grant he brings excitement and passion......

I am so impressed by how we are picking apart a BOSTON zone. One of the best and smartest defensive teams in the league. I honestly didn't know this team could do what they are doing right now .. just getting the ball in all the right spots.

The starters look great.
It's amazing what having a defined offensive role can do. IT is running the team, JT and Salmons are playing brilliant in a role player roles and the offense runs through Cousins and Thornton. It's a beautiful thing to watch

apparently this team only gets up to play against old man teams (Lakers, Spurs, Mavs, Celtics). surely if they played like this every night, they would have at least 6 or 7 more wins

Best part is all the fair weather Bos fans in Sac who don't pay to go to Kings games, dropped a couple hundred on tickets, only to see Bos get blown off the court.

All though I caution there's another quarter to go.