[Game] Celtics at Kings 2/1/2011

I don't know which first half was better -- the one against the Lakers or today against the Cs. The defense has just been eye-popping tonight, and the offense has finally come along (to go with some lucky shots, like Black Havlicek's fade away). I saw some power, but I also saw a lot of balance. A winning formula.

Not too long ago we would have given away the 2nd quarter, especially to a team like the celtics... this time we enter the 2nd quarter down 7... and go into the half with a 9 point lead... no matter the outcome of this game.. the progress has been as visible as the sky itself... I am honestly beyond happy not just being a fan, but for everyone on the kings as well. Its about time they had some success. The celtics when challenged try to play mind games, push and foul and complain.. which is what is going on now... I REALLY want to see the knockout punch in the 2nd half !

I have a bad feeling there will be some ejections in this game. Things are getting too chippy. Seems like KG, shaq, rondo and perkins are all trying to mess with cousins.

Down 27-20 after 1Q and then.... out-scored Celts 34-18 in 2Q = Kings 9 pt half-time lead. Hopefully, shots keep falling in 2nd half and Kings D-intensity goes through the roof to thunderous heights! GO KINGS!!

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Boston plays smart. I'm guessing they saw what happened to the Lakers and Hornets and they game planned to throw Demarcus off his game. They didn't plan for the Donte Greene show though. I'd say Carl Landry has shown himself to be pretty prophetic with his comments about the talent on this team. The talent has been there all year, but now we're starting to see it. Everybody is starting to play like we expected them to play at the start of the year.

Hanging with the Cs at half time is great. They will come back but its super important for us to keep our cool and play our game (especially Cousins).

I hope he fires up and just destroys them and then starts talking some smack back at those punks!

Kings going with the Dumbo offense again. Not setting up Cousins or Tyreke and instead passing it to Dalembert for a jumper. Yes, I know Sammy's been ridiculous on offense lately, but let's be real. Westphal needs to go back to work getting their heads into the offense once more.

Kevin Garnett is acting like a little b***h!! WTF call a technical on his *** already Jeez!!!! Just seen the screen he set for somebody and he pushed Donte with his hands on Donte's chest!!!!