[Game] Bulls vs. Kings

Kingster

Hall of Famer
The Kings played excellent D tonight. In particular, Tyreke played the best D I've seen from him in years. If they continue with the defensive effort, and work to get better on offense, they are going to be pretty good. But they've got to keep at it...

Noah played great defense but Kings have to get Cousins the ball when he establishes position, not just give him the ball and ask him to try to score.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Noah played great defense but Kings have to get Cousins the ball when he establishes position, not just give him the ball and ask him to try to score.
The thing is Demarcus didn't really establish position too much tonight, just kinda stood there at the top of the key.

I think our chances of winning this are better if more of those minutes would have been in the second. He came in so late after being on fire, and we struggled A LOT during that period as Cuz was having problems too. That's the stage of the game where we were running all bench guys. The second/fourth rotations are still funky.

Cousins cost us tonight. We aren't going to win against a top 3 defense when he has 7 TO's and is in foul trouble the entire game. Very encouraging game for Reke and our defense though. I'll look to see this sort of effort every night on that end of the floor