Breaking News!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greatjob555

KHTK 1140 just announced that the Kings have made a deal with Chicago that will send Kenny Thomas and a re-signed Darius Songaila (possibly a $9M/3 yrs. contract) in exchange for a re-signed Tyson Chandler (approximately worth a $43M/5 yrs. contract) and possibly a 2nd-round pick!!!! The Kings may also sign Steven Hunter with the rest of their MLE! CHAMPIONSHIP ASPIRATIONS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
First post, check.
Too good to be true, check.
Hit the snooze button and wake me up when something real happens, check.

T

thesanityannex

Well, if true, my boring drive to work just got better. If not true, what a cruel, cruel joke. Please be true, pleeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeee!

T

thesanityannex

i was about to call my brother and tell him the news, need more confirmation, anyone else listening to the radio right now?

Really doubt if the Chicago Bigs are going anywhere!!

See quote from todays article on the Bulls:

Bulls

Paxson watching, waiting as dealing begins

Wednesday, August 3, 2005

By Paul Ladewski
Staff writer
Tuesday marked the first day that NBA free agents could sign contracts, but all was quiet on the Bulls front.

Which was exactly the way Bulls general manager John Paxson liked it for the most part.

"None, zero, zip," Paxson said of any new developments.

While it remained possible that restricted free agents Eddy Curry, Chris Duhon, Jannero Pargo and especially Tyson Chandler would receive offers from other teams, it appeared more likely than ever they would return to the Bulls at salaries that would not jeopardize the future of the team. "This goes to the philosophy of what I've said when the season ended — we want the majority of this team back for another year to see what we have," said Paxson, who plans to match offers for the four players. "Now I have to be patient and let some things play out."

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/dssports/pro/032sd8.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.