[Game] Bobcats @ Kings

This fanbase is so starved for a big man who can play defense that a block and an almost block by Aldrich in garbage time is the most exciting thing that's happened to this team in the past month.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I'm nervous about Jerry salivating over Josh McRoberts.
Once upon a time you would have been wise to be, although I agree to a certain degree that McRoberts is a guy who tantalizes with more skill than most players at his level and more athleticism than it looks like he should have. But in any case, not any more. Any regime where Jerry is anything more than Chuckles the color guy is coming to an end as soon as the seaosn is over, so no more opportunities for bad trades or signings no matter how dumb they've been.

Last edited:
Once upon a time you would have been wise to be, although I agree to a certain degree that McRoberts is a guy who tantalizes with more skill than most players at hsi level and moe athleticism than it looks like he should have. But in any case, not any more. Any regime where Jerry is anythin more than Chuckles the color guy is coming to an end as soon as the seaosn is over, so no more opportunities for bad trades or signings no matter how dumb they've been.
I wouldn't mind Jerry and Grant as the on air guys but I don't Jerry Reynolds to have any sort of decison making authority when the new ownership comes in. I want young, energetic guys in the front office. I want an EXTREME emphasis on player development.

I wouldn't mind Jerry and Grant as the on air guys but I don't Jerry Reynolds to have any sort of decison making authority when the new ownership comes in. I want young, energetic guys in the front office. I want an EXTREME emphasis on player development.
To be honest I want a clean sweep of everyone not named Bobby Jackson as it pertains to basketball related staff.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Note: A winning record is still not out of reach!

There are 21 games remaining. If we win all 21 we can still finsih 42-40! And why not as a eam that rampages about slapping 36pt beatdowns on people.

To be honest I want a clean sweep of everyone not named Bobby Jackson as it pertains to basketball related staff.
That actually sounds good to me. We actually have good assistants on the team but we also have an assistant coach posing as a head coach so that makes everyone else look bad.