[Game] Bobcats @ Kings

Glenn

Hall of Famer
What do you do when you have MT and Tyreke on the team without going small? Seems like it can't be avoided. Although, didn't Tyreke once play PG?

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I hope we can make a trade for a real point guard, isaiah annoys me.
I'd settle very much for Beno and I think he is a FA. It doesn't take much. The tough part was getting Tyreke and Cuz now we just fill in the blanks with appropriate role playing players.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
What do you do when you have MT and Tyreke on the team without going small? Seems like it can't be avoided. Although, didn't Tyreke once play PG?
There's nothing small about a Thornton/Evans backcourt: you just have the PG and SG inverted on defense. The problem with that lineup up is that Smart also likes to use a midget SF.

Did we pick up somebody new??

I am currently watching the Kings game and there is a white guy on the bench ive never seen before. Am I crazy or is this the third guy from the Rockets we got?

So fun to watch. Good to see Salmons and MT find their groove. Great way to end Sunday with a King's win and watching a new Walking Dead episode coming up

So fun to watch. Good to see Salmons and MT find their groove. Great way to end Sunday with a King's win and watching a new Walking Dead episode coming up
YES SIR! :) Definitely wish i was at this game, but man i was so cheering my TV screen with john's contested 3s :D