2016 NBA Draft Discussion

I don't know how to feel about picks #13 and #22. I can understand Richardson somewhat (we need a SG), but I'm not a fan of his. I live 50 minutes from Syracuse and have seen him play, he's not our answer to the SG spot. His great NCAA tourney run got him this pick (otherwise he is a 2nd round pick today). Big George... I will have to wait for Vlade to speak on that one, as I can't even come up with a good reason. #28 I understand, great talent but needs a lot of work to get there. Hell of a player if he puts in the required amount of work. IF. #28 was my favorite pick of the night. We should have got Baldwin though, he was right there.

My guess is Vlade trades Kosta and one or more draftees not named Papagiannis for a starting SG. Kosta is the only tradeable asset we don't absolutely need. I'm against trading Ben. We know he can hit the three and there's no reason he should suck at D.

I don't know how to feel about picks #13 and #22. I can understand Richardson somewhat (we need a SG), but I'm not a fan of his. I live 50 minutes from Syracuse and have seen him play, he's not our answer to the SG spot. His great NCAA tourney run got him this pick (otherwise he is a 2nd round pick today). Big George... I will have to wait for Vlade to speak on that one, as I can't even come up with a good reason. #28 I understand, great talent but needs a lot of work to get there. Hell of a player if he puts in the required amount of work. IF. #28 was my favorite pick of the night. We should have got Baldwin though, he was right there.
Obviously Vlade didn't want him thou.

I don't think anyone the Kings drafted will be an every night player for the Kings. That's a bad draft. Have no interest in spin on this. The players you could have used were there. Instead, you draft bigs when its your deepest position. And then you draft a Syracuse player. You NEVER draft Syracuse.

My guess is Vlade trades Kosta and one or more draftees not named Papagiannis for a starting SG. Kosta is the only tradeable asset we don't absolutely need. I'm against trading Ben. We know he can hit the three and there's no reason he should suck at D.
And yet, after 3 seasons as a full time starter, he still does. The kid doesn't have it between the ears. He just doesn't. No confidence, no swagger, and he gets broken mentally within 30 seconds of play.

Entity

Hall of Famer
I agree. I mean Baldwin isn't the answer this year but neither are any of the guys we drafted. Much like bigs weren't favored 7-8 years ago with the Kings now pgs aren't favored. Did pretty good last by getting NBA assist leader lol