142 and counting!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Is this cool or what? We've been up less than 24 hours and we already have 142 members who have re-registered.

Thanks to all of you!

It's like the guy from The Six-Million Dollar Man used to say (paraphrased): We can rebuild KF! We have the technology..." AND it's pretty obvious we have the members.

You guys (and gals ) rock!!

Prophetess

Gallifrayain
VF21 said:
Is this cool or what? We've been up less than 24 hours and we already have 142 members who have re-registered.

Thanks to all of you!

It's like the guy from The Six-Million Dollar Man used to say (paraphrased): We can rebuild KF! We have the technology..." AND it's pretty obvious we have the members.

You guys (and gals ) rock!!

you aren't too shabby yourself sister!

Its very cool to see us all coming back. When I heard that our accounts would have to be reregistered I was initially bummed, but now I'm kinda looking forward to rebuilding!

When I signed up and was the newest member it looked something like this on the main page.

Threads: 54, Posts: 518, Members: 43
Welcome to our newest member, nebs

Probably to late to figure out yours now.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Elise10 said:
You were number 29.

I was member number 182
Oh??? Well, since I did not come straight home from work and didn't even know we were back until about 20 hours later...my # must be over 150.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
If you're using IE, you can tell what your user number is by moving the cursor over your user name on the upper left hand side of your posts. On the bottom of the browser, there is a status bar, and if you move the cursor over a hyperlink, you will see the URL appear in the status bar below; moving the cursor over your screen name will display a URL that looks something like this:

http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/member.php?u=xxx

where "xxx" = your user number. FYI:

*Serbprincess* = 122
Rockmeister = 75
Slugking50 = 12
6th = 141

Last edited:
Mr. S£im Citrus said:
If you're using IE, you can tell what your user number is by moving the cursor over your user name on the upper left hand side of your posts. On the bottom of the browser, there is a status bar, and if you move the cursor over a hyperlink, you will see the URL appear in the status bar below; moving the cursor over your screen name will display a URL that looks something like this:

http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/member.php?u=xxx

where "xxx" = your user number. FYI:

*Serbprincess* = 122
Rockmeister = 75
Slugking50 = 12
6th = 141
Doh! Thanks Slim I somehow missed that.

I was higher then I thought.