142 and counting!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We were well over 2,000 members, but - of course - not all of them were still active and a number had registered and never posted.

To have already recovered 212 members, as of this moment, is FANTASTIC!!!

VF21 said:
We were well over 2,000 members, but - of course - not all of them were still active and a number had registered and never posted.

To have already recovered 212 members, as of this moment, is FANTASTIC!!!
And many more will return, well the not so frequent posters i mean.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
And many more will return, well the not so frequent posters i mean.
Yes, when the camp opens, we will get some. When the pre-season games start, we'll get more. And, when the season starts, we'll get even more. Wait til the playoffs...off the charts.

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
we all did... and it was only a couple days
LOL! I know!!! My connection problem started a week ago Sunday for some reason, I got back on through a Google search once (maybe Monday?) and then it was Friday before I got back in. I drove my ISP tech support nuts, probably because I could see posts on Sunday/Monday that came in after I started having problems, I was sure it was an ISP problem! I was kinda afraid I'd been banned but how do you get banned if you're quiet?:eek:

Anyway, I'm glad it's back and I'm glad it now says Kingsfans.com instead of VBulletin board at the top! LOL! More progress in the recovery efforts, hurrah and thanks to Jeremy!! :D

6th said:
Yes, when the camp opens, we will get some. When the pre-season games start, we'll get more. And, when the season starts, we'll get even more. Wait til the playoffs...off the charts.
More increases over the Holiday weekend! 240 and counting..the latest new member is slimP...do you think they're related to Mr. Slim? :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
JoMama said:
300 members dead ahead. Right now 294. Didn't the board have nearly 3,000 registered members before the Crash of '04?
Yes! I think we were a little over 2800 before the Big Crash.