The Salt Mine

Watching Jordan Poole bumble on the court is better than most halftime shows. Thanks Jordan for bringing some levity to the intense playoff atmosphere. Never laughed so hard watching a NBA game.
Until this series I assumed that Embiid was the most cringe/ridiculous flailing artist in the NBA.I guess I didn't see enough games with Poole...

Until this series I assumed that Embiid was the most cringe/ridiculous flailing artist in the NBA.I guess I didn't see enough games with Poole...
He spends so much of his time on the court making it look like he got fouled on some wild attempt that he’s actually forgotten how to really play. When the refs aren’t calling stuff for him, he’s really close to unplayable. Dumb decision making, poor shot selection and a general lack of heart - guy just looks like he doesn’t care much. Also, he looks ridiculous with that mustache lol.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
It's wild to me anyone thinks the world is clamoring for Rocky 8. We've all seen LeBron vs. Steph, seeing it in round 2 between 6/7 is not the ratings beacon that these fools think they are.
I guess we'll see how it goes. If the ratings for Round 2 don't match Round 1 it's going to be egg on the face of the NBA.

Kings sure played like poop today, would have been nice to see an evenly called game series regardless.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
It's kind of a silly tweet but watching the dubs fans come in to justify the stomp sure is something.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
We weren't going to win it all this year, I hate that we lost to GS but I am glad we got to enjoy a few short lived victory laps after games that actually mattered.

Also new era Dubs fans are just godawful. I am glad they were exposed. Can't even win with class. There's a small army of them subbed to Kings twitter now ready to jump down any Kings fan's throat that dare critique Dray.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
There's this crazy phenomenon on basketball twitter right now where Dubs fans are going crazy with "whatabout if it was Dray" on just about every other series. Joker pushing the Suns owner? "What if it was Dray?!?" Marcus Smart draws a charge - "Dray got called for that a dozen times last game!" (not sure how that's possible).

Just one sample, but twitter is literally littered with Dray whiners right now.

Also, Lillard :(

It's as if people lack the ability to understand the difference between personal and team histories.

But then I'm reminded that we KINGS fans are constantly reminded of our franchises history all the time, when it comes to favoritism from officials and media (or lack there of). So I got no answer why non-Warriors homer fan can't recognize.

I've never been much of a Nikola Jokić fan, but even I can EASILY recognize the difference between the behavioral histories and past precedent when it comes to Joker and a player such as Draymond Green. Or even Dillon Brooks.

Those guys used up whatever benefit of the doubt currency they had YEARS and YEARS ago.

Somebody as intelligent as Damian Lillard shouldn't be so confused and perplexed. Honestly, I don't really believe he is that naive. He's most likely just virtue signaling support to a fellow player and probably a guy he might be hoping to play with at some point soon.

But the rest of the media and fans with no real rooting interest? Their ignorance baffles me.