The Salt Mine

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
We've really been one of the softer teams in the NBA all year but the media is trying to make us look like we're the bad boy Pistons.

I'm actually good with that reputation because hard nosed teams are allowed to play hard nosed defense.
It definitely doesn't hurt that Davion has the reputation as a junk yard dog defender. He's been allowed to play a lot more physical in the postseason.

I'm pretty puzzled by the fact that so few voices in the national media are calling out the warriors for a complete lack of physical and mental toughness. This is the NBA playoffs. These are the defending champions, a dynasty that revolutionized the way the game of basketball is played at all levels of competition. This is beyond unbecoming, at this point. They wanted the Kings in the first round. Draymond himself said that the Warriors were angling to play the Kings in round one. Brian Windhorst made a big show of the fact that everybody in the west was hoping to draw the Kings. The Warriors walked away with that "prize" at the conclusion of the regular season. Now that they've got what they wanted, they're realizing it's more than they can handle, and the organization, it's fans, and their national media sycophants are melting into a pathetic little puddle. It's just f***ing embarrassing. For all involved.
brb emailing this to Sir Charles Barkley - the only member of the "media" that seems to have any credibility left at all.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Loud and Proud. How do these people even exist? Was there not one person who pulled him aside and said "bro, sports fandom is about loyalty, like life..." you know, that whole talk? Whole world's gone nuts.
People can do whatever they want but nothing is like rooting for a team for 20 years and having them cross over. Ok it was like 18 when the Red Sox did it but whatevs, you catch my drift.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
And that's why the consistent coddling/ignoring of Draymond's ill behavior has been a black mark on Silver's NBA.

Because he is convinced the last time he got a F2 and was suspended was the last time he did anything wrong.

Last edited:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/warr...-nothing-worse-being-suspended-pivotal-game-3

Oh, look! Draymond apparently had things to say:

I never knew you could be suspended for a flagrant two that happened seven years ago
You weren't. You were suspended for stomping on a dude's chest in the middle of a basketball game.

And I also didn’t know you get suspended for interacting with a crowd that’s flipping you double birds and yelling your name and chants that ‘You suck.'
You weren't. You were suspended for stomping on a dude's chest in the middle of a basketball game.

By the way, being suspended from a game at this point in my career, it will never affect me from an emotional standpoint outside of my fellas was in a dog fight...to not participate in that dog fight, that’s what bothers me the most.
So, what bothers you is not that you're so unstable that you stomped on a dude's chest in the middle of a basketball game, but rather that there were consequences for doing so. Got it.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/warr...-nothing-worse-being-suspended-pivotal-game-3

Oh, look! Draymond apparently had things to say:

So, what bothers you is not that you're so unstable that you stomped on a dude's chest in the middle of a basketball game, but rather that there were consequences for doing so. Got it.
The ability to avoid any sort of accountability truly does make Draymond Green an all-time great. One of the best ever.

Last edited:
To add to the green slander... apparently in the last game after he gouged Murray in the eye, green yelled at Keegan to get up and stop crying (or something to that affect). This apparently triggered Fox and then the double tech. This is an account according to a podcast I listened to (cant' remember which one), and I can't vouge for the accuracy, but I choose to accept it as truth and continue to conclude Green is an butthead.