Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 7-Up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I never drink soda

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
Okay, I'm still in a polling mood!! So here's another one, and soda is the subject now. Pick your favorite soda. And I know some of you, drink diet, so to save poll space and avoid a big, long list, just assume that all of the choices can mean either diet or regular.

I voted for Pepsi simply cause I am such a fan and drink it most often, but orange was a close second! I really like flavored sodas (orange,grape,strawberry,pineapple) :D
I enjoy the cherry flavored version of pepsi also. CANT drink diet, just doesn't taste right. I have tried several diet sodas and for all these commercials claiming "it tastes like the real thing" I sure dont think so.

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Im seriously a Pepsi addict.

I have to drink my Pepsi throughout the day or I get a headache...Me and my sister can go through a 12 pack in about a day and a half.

That being said, I chose Pepsi!

My favorite is orange and sprite mixed but if I'm drinking one by itself it's probably going to be sprite or diet coke, hard to choose.It also depends if it's fountain or cans. Sprite is about the only one I can drink out of the fountain (they taste different) but then I'll usually drink water.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Pepsi...

Diet Pepsi nowadays.

Diet Pepsi with Lime
Diet Pepsi Vanilla
Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry
Diet Pepsi with Lemon Twist

GoGoGadget said:
Where's my old favorite Jolt Cola?

All the sugar and twice the caffeine!

Or was it the other way 'round?
It still exists... it's called Red Bull now and it morphed into some kind of a cough syrupy type taste.

...and I "never drink soda"