Worst smells....

T

thesanityannex

toe jam.

for some reason, i like my own smells be it body odor, bathroom stinkys, toe jam, ear wax, sweat, you name it. its odd i admit, but i don't mind. i really don't like other people's smells though, especially baby mess smells.

Bricklayer said:
3-day old leftover water from steaming broccoli. Not a smell worse than old broccoli-water. Even skunks run.
Water left in a container for a couple of months that has been reboiled time and time again. <Cheech and Chong kind of container>

thesanityannex said:
for some reason, i like my own smells be it body odor, bathroom stinkys, toe jam, ear wax, sweat, you name it. its odd i admit, but i don't mind. i really don't like other people's smells though, especially baby mess smells.
very enlightening, thank you for sharing that :p

Worst smell IMO is body odor.

Yuck....if I am ever tempted to cheat on my diet today, I know that all I have to do is peruse this thread and I'll be too grossed-out to eat. Is this going to be a new trend on this forum, to post gross-out subjects now?? What's next-BBQ Lady in a huge picture on the front page of this website?

But to answer the question since I'm already here and might as well-my two cats' litter box is the grossest smell.

i find this thread hilarious..lol...but i have a question.... how do u smell urine????..well nevermind..old urine really stinks but anyway...I would say the worst smells are farts

Last edited:
Mr Hollingsworth said:
What are some of the worst smells your nose has ever sniffed?
I haven't seen enough heavy hitters in this thread, so I won't pull any punches.

Had a cat whose spray smelled like a mixture of urine and ****. It was so bad when he was going thru must that it forced us to have his furry little nuggets snipped.

My brother got drunk once years ago and vomited in the kitchen when everyone was asleep. He didn't quite make the sink. The smell was so vile that it was wafting into my room. I had no choice but to clean that **** up and I was gagging all the way thru. I have a very strong gag reflex too, I've yaked only twice since like 92. This was the worst vomit I've ever smelled.

Road tar. Skunk. Turnips cooking. Green NyQuil (one of the other few things that tests my gag reflex; I plug my nose to drink it and chase it quick with water). Chicken coops. The species Gorilla gorilla at the L.A. Zoo. Formaldehyde-preserved starfish in 10th grade that we had to dissect. A bottle of fresh penicillin tabs is pretty funky.

Last edited:
ONEZERO said:
The smell of laker fan presense** cough hoopsfan- gargamel cough** hahah lol j/k
I smell like a freshly cut Christmas tree, ZERO. ;) Hoops smells like Vick's Vap-O-Rub. Lamar smells like a kitchen just mopped with Pine Sol. KA_2 smells like a pizza right out of the oven. Freakout smells like a spring rain.

It's all in good fun, man. Don't take anything I've said about your TMac posts personally. I don't dislike anyone here, I can't even say that about the Lakerboards I go to. I think LG is as lame as you probably do.

O

ONEZERO

Naw man, I don't take anything you say personally, especially about tmac... I think he's the most overrated player ever, but that's just me... I'll back him up over kobe in terms of personality, but kobe DESTROYS tmac in basketball... I hate kobe with a passion, but he and tmac shouldn't even be compared.... Oh and who's LG again?